What's New 5/4: The Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Series Continues!

Things are ramping up again this week with the release of the next issue of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point! We’ve also got brand new installments for Dark Nights: Death Metal and The Last God and more!

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point 2 5/4/21
Truth and Justice 4 5/5/21
Sensational Wonder Woman 4 5/6/21
Represent! 2 5/3/21

NEW COMICS

TITLE ISSUE
Action Comics 1026
Aquaman 64
Batgirl 50
Batman/Superman 13
Batman Beyond 48
Dark Nights: Death Metal Rise of the New God 1
Detective Comics 1029
Justice League Dark 27
John Constantine: Hellblazer 11
Legion of Super-Heroes 10
Red Hood: Outlaw 50
Suicide Squad 10
The Flash 764
The Last God: Songs of Lost Children 1
Wonder Woman 765

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

Sorry to see Batgirl comic comes to the end. Hope she’ll have a new adventures series soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

Not only are these runs of Hellblazer and Suicide Squad among the best comics DC has put out in recent years, but both titles can stand alongside the most classic runs ever published for those characters.

6 Likes

I read the Fortnite book late last night/early this morning and enjoyed it. It’s more of a detective story than most Batman books and I like that aspect of his character more than the action hero part.

I’ve never played Fortnite and most likely never will but from what I can tell from reading this it’s a 22 minute Battle Royale where the “winner” is the last one still alive? Looks interesting and I’m sure it’s a blast to those that play it. I know my friend’s kid is loving the codes I’m giving him - hopefully it turns him into a DC fan!

That’s the only book on this list I’m reading this week. I’m still about 35 days away from getting into some of the new books - I’m waiting on that ‘Endless Winter’ event because that’ll lead directly into Future State which will lead directly into Infinite Frontier. That’s as much of a clean start as I can make on here and once that begins I’ll literally be reading everything that is posted on here each week. Until then it’s back to trying to finish all the DC Essential 25 books I haven’t read yet plus Sweet Tooth!

7 Likes

I really liked the second Fortnite issue. Batman writing himself notes reminds me of Memento(great movie), lol.

1 Like

Despite Fortnite kinda dying, not gonna lie these comics are getting good :sweat_smile: