What's New: 5/21 Batman: Dark Age (2024)

Happy Tuesday! Ready to get READING? :eyeglasses: :books:

This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman: Dark Age (2024)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

3 Likes

I’ll read them all, but first will be Batman: Dark Age #2 and Military Comics #1. An archive issue and not listed on the above list.

1 Like

I will read them all. Excited for the archive issue especially.

2 Likes

Tagging @msgtv & @Cradle2theGabe, I think you guys might be interested in this! It’s in the new release!

Also can’t wait to read Penguin & Batman : Dark age #2! :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice, thanks for the heads up and Will Eisner, too.

3 Likes

I’m really happy to see an archive issue. Especially something so relatively obscure and beefy in size. Think I may also give The Man Who Stopped Laughing a look now that 2 substantial volumes are available on the Ultra tier.

4 Likes

I’ve read Green Arrow already, and will definitely be reading Batman: Dark Age at some point. (I like the Russell/Allred collaborations so much that I’m planning on buying this in a collection; whether I read it digitally before that is up for grabs.) I’ll be checking out Power Girl (for the crossover, and Crush!), Detective Comics, some Brave & Bold stories, and The Penguin as well, but those are all on the “build up some issues and read in a chunk” pile, rather than the immediate pile. (Flash is on my physical pull list, so that’s already been read.)

3 Likes