What's New 5/17: FABLES

Happy Tuesday!

Everyone and their uncle’s heard about the tragedy of The Flying Graysons … but their story didn’t end there. Lone survivor Dick Grayson is out to make a name for himself and prove that he’s not your average kid – but can he live up to the high expectations of his new mentor? :00_robin:

On the other side of things, Batman’s caught up in a major case of identity theft. Needless to say, he’s a little too busy running himself ragged to be making his regular trips to the therapist. But Dr. Thompkins won’t give up on him so easily – on the threat that he’ll be given up instead! :batman_hv_2:

Let’s see what’s new:

:batparrot: NEW SERIES :batparrot:

TITLE ISSUE DATE
FABLES 1 → 150 5/17/2022

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Earth-Prime: Stargirl (2022) 4 5/17/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

19 Likes

I know someone who might be excited for Stargirl … :eyes:

I read Robin & Batman this morning and loved it immediately. Now onto The Imposter!

4 Likes

ROBIN & BATMAN #1.

BATMAN: THE IMPOSTER #2.

I AM BATMAN #3.

And PENNYWORTH #4.

One, two, three and four. It just worked out that way, I guess…

Plenty to read, though…

8 Likes

:smiley: ME! I was thrill to see the comic that take place after season 2. Hope they’ll do more Stargirl comics, and I love reading the Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries #8, that was a fun read. Robin & Batman look interesting and the Joker comic is out, this is definitely a great week.:smile:

5 Likes

I’m always happy to read more Stargirl comics. I’m excited for another issue of Action Comics, too. I really need to start reading the Joker series, I read the first issue when it was released and was intrigued.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Green.Lantern! Hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:
:00_lc_green_lantern:

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s been a great one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Also Fables:

9 Likes

Technically the first thing I’ll read on that list will be ‘Black Manta #3’ because I couldn’t wait and bought it when it came out six months ago. :slight_smile: Of the ones left that I have not read I will be reading ‘Future State: Gotham #7’ first. I am enjoying the continuation of the Future State event and have grown to hate Mayor Nakano, the Magistrate and the Peacekeepers - which is the point!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Green.Lantern

5 Likes

Glad to hear it. Happy birthday - Mogo must’ve thrown one helluva party for you!

6 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

I moved it to the Fables Discussion Thread lol

5 Likes

:smile:

5 Likes

Yay for Fables! Amazing series that everyone should read.

Any chance of adding the spin off series “Jack of Fables” and “The Literals”?

Pretty cool part of the Fables story and needed for The Great Fables Crossover storyline!!!

Thanks

8 Likes

Thank you! It was a great one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yep, Mogo definitely knows how to party. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Have the new Milestone books been removed from DCUI Early Release? I was looking forward to reading Duo today, and now I realize Blood Syndicate: Season One has been out in print for a couple weeks too, without being online. Is that being wound down with Hardware?

8 Likes

I’m not 100% sure on this, @terrific.whatzit. I’ll pass your question along and see if we can find that out. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes