What's New 5/12: 200+ Scooby-Doo Comics Now Available!

The DC Universe is already home to some of the greatest detectives ever known, but now such redoubtable sleuths as Batman, Detective Chimp, and Tim Drake are joined by some of the finest investigative minds in the multiverse—Scooby-Doo and the gang of Mystery, Inc.! We’re adding an Econovan-load of great Scooby adventures this week, including Scooby Apocalypse, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, and more. With all of these new comic additions, our Comic Library officially has 23,000+ comics! That’s SO MANY comics! All at your fingertips… all the time! Plus the usual bunch of groovy things for you to read, watch, and talk about in our Community. Load up on Scooby snacks and read on!

Check out today’s News article to see what’s new this week on DC Universe!

As always, new comics for your enjoyment:

DC First Issue Special (1975-1976) 13
Detective Comics (1937-2011) 377
Super Friends (1976-1981) 9
Eclipso (1992-1994) 8
The Spectre (1987-1989) 9
Black Magic (1973) 7
House of Mystery (1951-1983) 207
Batman and the Outsiders (2019) 1
Catwoman (2018) 11
Detective Comics (2016) 1003
Hawkman (2018) 12
Justice League Odyssey 9
Red Hood: Outlaw 34
Shazam (2018) 5
Supergirl (2016) 30
The Batman Who Laughs 5
The Flash (2016) 70
Wonder Twins (2019) 4
Wonder Woman (2016) 70
Scooby Apocalypse (2016-) 1-36
Scooby-Doo (1997-) 33-84
Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013-) 1-72
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (2010-) 40-91
The Flash (2016) #69 69
Wonder Woman (2016) #69 69
The Silencer #16 16
The Terrifics #15 15

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a new episode of Harley Quinn this Friday with our weekly Watch-Along, a slew of events coming up this week, and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

20 Likes

I am so incredibly glad there is a service like DC Universe for us DC fans. And my family are HUGE Scooby Doo fans too. So excited to see Scooby Doo comics too!

9 Likes

Yes! I have also been looking forward to reading through all of the Scooby Doo comics! Those team-ups look like a lot of fun to go through as well as the others as some definitely look like the shows I remember. Thank you very much for adding all of them. :superman_hv_4:
ajm08g then directly looks into the camera and says… Scooby Dooby Doo! :wink: :joy:

4 Likes

Holy Batarang Batman It’s those Meddling Kids! Everyone jump into the Mystery Machine cause we have lots of mystery solving, Munchies, & of Fred’s Favorite -Trappin’ Time! Zoinks! I am SO Elated about this! Thanks a Bunch DCU… A while back my comic book shop stopped carrying the issues & I have been a tad sad ever since! Oh & here is one of my favorite Scooby-Doo Comic Book Finds for you to feast your eyes on (no, Scooby & Shaggy I meant metaphorical feast) Sorry! Now I owe them Scooby Snacks for Sure! Hooray! For The Mystery Inc gang! Ruh Ro Raggy I need to solve my time dilemma & read these books! Quick everyone - Let’s meet at the Malt Shop before the Sock Hop. Scooby Dooby Doo! I also love Scooby Trivia so Bring it On! For instance, When did we learn that Shaggy was the swingiest gymnast in High School? (the year the episode this appeared in will do, or rather Dooby-Doo!) Too Fun! Thanks again DCU!

4 Likes

So excited for Scooby!!!

2 Likes

I loved the Scooby Apocalypse series. I was very sorry to see it end. Haven’t picked up all the Team-up books, as it usually depends on the guest star in that issue. Thanks for adding all these.

7 Likes

Great news! I already purchased Scooby Apocalypse on Comixology since it wasn’t here but I’m really looking forward to reading more Team Up and the regular series!

5 Likes

Scooby Doo and the DC Universe go together like peanut butter and bananas!

2 Likes

Jinkies! Really upping the game in terms of weekly comics. This is a big haul! Can’t wait to read me some Scooby Doo :smiley:

3 Likes

Also looking forward to reading some issues of Scooby Doo Team-Ups. Browsed them and looks like some fun team-ups. Not just of the DC Heroes but also of some other Hanna-Barbera characters and while Disney and Looney Tunes characters are great, when I was growing up Hanna-Barbera was my jam.

2 Likes

In the future DCU should have Scooby Doo’s encounters with Batman and Robin streaming. Where Joker and Penguin team up to try and steal a sighing flute.

5 Likes

What happened to Black Magic #6?

1 Like

Sweet, I’m really excited for Scooby-Doo comics

2 Likes

Probably the same thing that happened to Spectre #7. That being: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes! More Scooby comics

1 Like

This is awesome news! Glad to see it added here.