What's New: 4/30 DC's Spring Breakout! (2024)

Happy Tuesday! Ready to get READING? :eyeglasses: :books:

This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Superman vs. Meshi (2023-)
  • Kneel Before Zod (2024-)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

4 Likes

I am focusing on the Ultra issues, of course, after I read Spring Breakout.

I am excited to read Bad Dream. I am a fan of Nicole Maines. Good writer and pretty cute too.

I would like to point out that I am missing the archives but as someone that can’t really get out and get the latest issues and also buy the omnibuses. I am happy that I have access to all the issues in one place. I’ve also met some great people on here too.

4 Likes

:sunglasses::beach_umbrella::sunny: Yay! Springbreak is here! It’s time to pull up a chair :chair:, have a drink :beverage_box:and read more comics! :books:
Looking forward to reading Batman & Scooby-Doo mystery, Superman78, and Springbreak comics.
Paging @HubCityQuestion, they’ve got a new Sandman comic and graphic novel as well. Have a great reading! :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ve been really excited to check out the remastered Sandman #19! Love the respect for coloring here.

5 Likes

I’ll read them all, but first up, Spring Beakout, Sandman remastered and Bad Dream. Quick question, why is Bad Dream not listed here. It is not a reprint like the collections and if I hadn’t seen RG02’s comment and scrolled to the end of new ultra releases, I would have missed it. Was it listed somewhere I didn’t see?

4 Likes

Superman ‘78: The Metal Curtain #6

2 Likes

It wasn’t listed anywhere. I always look at the new collections. I think because it’s a young adult novel it qualifies under Ultra.

1 Like