What's New 4/21: The Complete BATMAN: WHITE KNIGHT on DC Universe!

What day is today? When is tomorrow? With so many of us having to stay home, times and dates have become a slippery matter and little more than abstract concepts. But worry not! Let DC Universe be your North Star in a sea of uncertainty, and know that every Tuesday we’ve got lots of cool new things for you to read, watch, and talk about in our Community. So point your ship towards DCU, and check out what’s happening this week!

Check out today’s News article to see what’s new this week on DC Universe!

As always, new comics for your enjoyment:

DC First Issue Special (1975-1976) 10
Detective Comics (1937-2011) 358
Eclipso (1992-1994) 5
House of Mystery (1951-1983) 206
Super Friends (1976-1981) 6
The Spectre (1987-1989) 6
Weird Mystery Tales (1972-1975) 2
Aquaman (2016) 47
Batman (2016) 69
Damage (2017) 16
Electric Warriors (2018) 6
Justice League (2018) 22
Naomi (2019) 4
Nightwing (2016) 59
Teen Titans (2016) 29
Batman: White Knight 1-8

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a new episode of Harley Quinn this Friday with our weekly Watch-Along, a slew of events coming up this week, and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

12 Likes

I am checking Batman: White Knight first. Just read the first issue. Wow, it’s even better than I expected! Thanks for putting it up!

1 Like

For those who had been skipping White Knight, I highly suggest it, it is incredibly good.

2 Likes

I loved White Knight, and I just read it again on DCU so thank you. It’s really great.

2 Likes

Thrilled DC added White Knight!! Yay!! ::batman_hv_1:: ::joker_hv_2:: #CheckItOut

3 Likes

Just read issue #1 of White Knight. I am intrigued to say the least and I like the art style that helps flesh out the story

1 Like

Is White Knight part of any particular continuity or can I jump right in without any preparation?

Awesome!! Batman:White Knight definitely one of my favorite story lines.

2 Likes

I just finished reading it. It’s so good!

2 Likes

Maybe someone who knows better can correct me but I believe it’s a standalone continuity. I know they picked it up as a Black Label book after it had already come out. It’s sort of a reworked and different version of normal continuity.

2 Likes

Thanks. I haven’t read a new Batman comic since around 2010 so I just wanted to check and make sure I wasn’t gonna be confused.

1 Like

White knight always a great read. Actually pretty stoked to check out Spectre, such a cool underrated character!

2 Likes

So glad this is on here now, any hope that more black label titles will show up on the app in the future?

2 Likes