What's New 3/15: DMZ

Ha, well spotted! I didn’t see that on my first read :eyes:

3 Likes

My only complaint about this series is that it takes away reading time from my copy of Milestone Compendium One, as opposed to the quick 5 or 6 comics of another series that I read in between to give me variety.

3 Likes

Technically there’s 72 issues of DMZ as the volumes are 6 individual issues compiled together. So you could read 1/6 of the pages at a time and call it good!

3 Likes

I do enjoy the TPB collections on DCUI. I think this is the first time I have seen that on here. I know there were books like the Earth One volumes and a few others but never collections. Even Sandman was TPB 1 was released in 8 comics.

4 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland since you like the nice house on the Lake horror comic, there’s a movie you might like, it’s called, ‘What Lies Beneath’ starring Michelle Pfeiffer & Harrison Ford. It’s a good mystery film.
I don’t want to spoil anything, it was worth watching, did you know the film crew made this movie between filming Castaway? While waiting for Tom Hank to grow long hair, beard and lose weight, the filmmakers made this film.:grinning:

2 Likes

That movie traumatized me as a young child when my parents made the mistake of letting me watch it :joy: So good though!

2 Likes

I have finished DMZ! So umm… when will the next Vertigo full series drop come our way? :rofl: Or you know, hopefully, they keep making Vertigo tv shows so we reap the benefits!

Off the top of my head, this is the 3rd Vertigo series to get this treatment following Sweet Tooth and Y the Last Man. Both amazing series both comic and tv.

3 Likes

The rest of Sandman would be nice

4 Likes