What's New 2/23- The Joker War Continues, and a Harley Quinn Era Ends!

Have you run out of stuff to read/watch/listen to/think about? Understandable. Well, we’re here to help with that first thing: we’ve got another big week of new additions to DC Universe Infinite, with fresh offerings from across the multiverse. Here’s what’s new on DCUI, along with the latest fun from the DC Community.

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Superman: Man of Tomorrow 20 2/23/2021
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace 17 2/25/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

TITLE ISSUE
Batman (1940-2011) 206
Super Friends (1976-1981) 39
Icon (1993-1997) 5
Static (1993-1997) 5
Hardware (1993-1997) 5

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

7 Likes

So much content, so little time.

6 Likes

Right? Every time I think I’ve got a good handle on my reading list for the next decade, Tuesday rolls around and poof.

5 Likes

It’s overwhelming, honestly. Between work, kids, the wife, bills, life, shows, movies, sports, music, and now comics(and somewhere in between, eating)…I’m frickin’ swamped! But, I wouldn’t change for the world.

6 Likes

I completely understand and you are 100% right. I have that same list of responsibilities and interests and at times it’s just soooo much, but I wouldn’t change it for the world either.

5 Likes

I feel like this sometimes…image

4 Likes

More awesomeness™:+1:

3 Likes

I’ll add my voice to the choir. So many things to do, and read, and watch, and so little time to do it.

Working from home this past year I thought I’d have all the time in the world, but nope.

It’s almost like that The Twilight Zone episode with the Penguin. [insert smiley face]

Granted, I have more free time, but still not enough.

Anyway, I’ll eventually get to my DCUI backlog, and to my HBO Max backlog.

7 Likes