What's New 12/7: The Nice House on the Lake!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is a great day if you’re looking for new comic series to check out! We have brand new issues for Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two, Crush & Lobo and The Nice House on the Lake.

We’re also continuing the trend of pushing 6 new issues from the archives as an early Christmas gift for you all!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour 5 12/7/2021
DC Horror Presents: Soul Plumber 3 12/7/2021
Suicide Squad: King Shark 9 12/10/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

So excited that The Nice House on the Lake is finally here! I’ve been ranting about it for months and now everyone gets the chance to see why I enjoy it so much :smiley:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read Batman The Adventures Continues season 2, and I’m tempted to read nice house on a lake.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland, I notice the new Batman/Catwoman cover look similar to the movie comic of Batman Mask of the Phantasm…

I’d say what a great tribute to the classic artwork cover by Mike Parobeck. Then again the front cover may have been done by Rick Burchett while Parobeck did the comic.:grinning:

2 Likes