What's New 12/31: DC Universe Offices Closed

It’s New Year’s Eve and that always brings a lot of changes, but this one brings so much more - a new month, a new year, and a new decade! As such, the offices of DC Universe are closed, so, unfortunately, we don’t have much new content for you today, but we do still have a lot happening!

As always, new comics for your enjoyment:

Detective Comics (1937-2011) 340
Doom Patrol (2001-2003) 15
House of Mystery (1951-1983) 194
House of Secrets (1956-1978) 125
Sun Devils (1984-1985) 4
Superman (1939-2011) 18
Strange Adventures (1950-1973) 243

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a new episode of Harley Quinn this Friday with our weekly Watch-Along, Batman: Gotham Knight arrives tomorrow, January 1st, and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

10 Likes

Happy New Year @DC_Community! :partying_face::clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Wow so to get Gotham knight all we had to do was give up 19 movies. What a bargain.

8 Likes

I mean, have you seen Gotham Knight? It’s pretty good.

5 Likes

‘Kay, Gotham knight is fine, But personally I really enjoy doomsday, All-star, son of Batman, and Superman 2 is totally amazing. I mean, at least keep “return of the Joker”

3 Likes

I can tell I’ve been sick, I must’ve read this wrong twice, I thought you were going to have Batman: Gotham Knight watch along today! :disappointed:

Very excited for 2020! Looking forward to more comics, New shows and hopefully new quality of life updates. Happy New year!!!

2 Likes

The Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker comic adaptation is still here, as are the comics that inspired the Superman/Batman movies, The Flashpoint Paradox, Throne of Atlantis and more.

Reading the material that inspired those movies is quite fun.

4 Likes

I’m making my way through Saga of the Swamp Thing for the first time so I don’t even have time for new stuff, but nice to know it’s there.

4 Likes

I love the D.c universe I’d like to see more supergirl

2 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @Starplatnium, sometime they release Supergirl movie on here, hopefully it’ll be back soon. In meantime she does appear in Superman the animated series and Justice League Unlimited. There is alot of comic books she appear in, including having her own titles. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Disappointed. Was very excited to watch return of the joker. Hope these movies return soon.