What's New 12/22: Titans: Titans Together #1, Suicide Squad #1, Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen #1, & More!

It’s a week of #1 issues, presents, and Aunt Trudy’s fruitcakes! Well, maybe not the last one this year, but we got a ton of prezzies headed your way in the Comics section! We’ve also got plenty of new things for you to read and talk about in our Community.

Read today’s News article to find out everything new this week!

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Great new comics! But wondering if the back issues are gone forever. Seeing an old Lois Lane or House of Mystery book pop up was my favorite part of this service.

2 Likes

Shazam looked interesting, as always I’m looking forward to Batman: The Adventures Continues, can’t wait to see how Jason was part of the Batman’s team when there was no mention of him in the show.:grinning:

2 Likes

I think they have held off the library for DCUI. I know they are planning more old issues in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! Hope to get a lot of back issues when the service reboots. It’s always reminds me of a fun romp through the back issue bins!

3 Likes

Just glad I can help

2 Likes

Just want to make sure everyone sees the list, Wonder Woman is ALREADY streaming at HBO Max, several DC titles being added next month, but so many still not on the list:

Everything Coming to HBO Max in January 2021 (comicbook.com)

2 Likes

Got a chance to read half of, Tom Taylor’s, Suicide Squad while shopping with the family. Me likey.

1 Like