What's New: 11/9 - ROBINS, STATIC: SEASON ONE and Much More!

Happy Tuesday!

It’s another great week for comics on DC Universe Infinite with new additions from Robins, Static: Season One, Man-Bat, The Swamp Thing and so much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Robins 2 11/9/2021
Static: Season One 4 11/9/2021
Titans United 3 11/9/2021
Suicide Squad: King Shark 7 11/12/2021
The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 12 11/15/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

I’m jonesin’ for deeeezzzz:

• Batman #108 (a “Dr. Meridian” was mentioned in it, yay! :hugs:)
  • Static: Season One #4
  • Teen Titans v1 #23
  • Titans United #3
3 Likes

Awesome™:+1: stuff

1 Like

Will Suicide Squad issue 2 be added? Only seeing 1 and the recently uploaded 3 from this week

2 Likes

Hey! Yes, eventually. We’re having trouble with the files for #2 so it’s temporarily off of the service. I’ll let you know when we get it back online!

3 Likes

Ah ok gotcha. Sounds good! Thanks!

2 Likes

Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox isn’t available today.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, @KnightOS! As vigilant as always - we’ll get right on that.

1 Like

If you would like to discuss with others what you’re reading this week from DCUI, here’s a link to where we actually vote on our favorites and also comment on what we’ve read each week.

1 Like

Nice looks forward to reading them

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Kris8419.55771! I’m glad to hear you’re excited to read these! Feel free to share your thoughts once you’ve read them, and let us know if we can help you with anything! :slight_smile: