What's New 11/3: BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #1 & More!

We’ve left spooky season behind, and now the gobbling specter of Thanksgiving is right around the autumnal corner! But before you start to catalogue your recipes and buy some extra-stretchy elastic pants, check out all the cool new stuff we’ve got for you this week to read, watch, and talk about in our Community!

Check out today’s News article to see what’s new this week on DC Universe!

As always, new comics for your enjoyment:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES:

Harley Quinn Black + White + Red 5 11/4/20
Aquaman: Deep Dives 6 11/5/20
Batman: Gotham Nights 6 11/5/20
Batman: The Adventures Continue 1 11/5/20
DCeased: Hope at World’s End 1 11/6/20
Flash: Fastest Man Alive 6 11/6/20
Superman: Man of Tomorrow 6 11/6/20
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace 6 11/9/20

NEW COMICS

Batman & the Outsiders Annual 1
Batman Annual 4
DCeased 6
Nightwing Annual 2
Scooby-Doo Team-Up (2013-2019) 100
Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Death of Superman 2
Wonder Woman Annual (Rebirth) 3

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a Friday Night Watch-Along, a slew of events coming up this week, and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

4 Likes

First Thankyou so much @DC_Community for adding the final issue of Scooby-Doo team up, that was a great way to finally end the series.
I am definitely looking forward to finally reading Batman The Adventures Continues, can’t wait to read it.
Also looking forward to reading Harley Quinn Black and white and red, & Superman man of Tomorrow.
You guys are the best, thankyou so much for all your hard work getting these comics on DC Universe.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What happened to the older comics being added? That’s two weeks in a row now with no older comics being added, and all the ones scheduled for November have been seemingly canceled? I’ve re-upped for the new service, but now I’m having second thoughts. Been buying DC Comics since 1986. Please reassure me this is only temporary.

4 Likes

I think it’s temporary, if I had to take a guess, they’re probably saving it for DC Universe Infinite.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It would be really nice for completionists, and probably for everybody else, to have all DC events uploaded and organized into Storylines. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Looking forward to the adventure continues.

1 Like

I rea all those 14 issues, Its Very interesting story line For Jason Todd, Some one needs too put that story arc into animation.

1 Like

It would really suck if they’re suspending the older comics until the rebranding so they’ll have a large batch of comics to add because they’re not actually scanning extra comics for it.

I hope that’s not what’s happening.

1 Like