What's New: 11/2 - Robins Arrives!

Happy Tuesday!

The time is upon us. After all the time spent voting and battling it out in the round robin, Robins came out on top as the victor. As of today, issue #1 is officially on DC Universe Infinite for you to enjoy!

We’ve also got more from Soul Plumber, Harley Quinn, Elvira’s House of Mystery and much, much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

Don’t forget that Robin #1 came out today, too! It’s not in the latest section, but it is up top in the bar.

4 Likes

wait isn’t it robins 2?

2 Likes

Not according to the internal sheet and the latest releases section of DC Universe Infinite :eyes: I don’t see a Robins #2 on the service

2 Likes

Robins 1 was already available on the service. It seems like this has been happening with several titles recently where the book is already on the service then is added again. Action 1030 was added to the service a few weeks ago but showed up again today in the latest releases section. This happened with an issue of Static Season 1 as well a few weeks back. I noticed it because the books were appearing in the latest releases but not in my Dive Back In section. When I opened the information section on the book it showed I had already read them.

3 Likes

Oh. Ok

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this. Will chase internally and see if I can figure out why we’re seeing repeat issues coming up. I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Static Season One #4 should’ve gone live today, but I don’t see it up. Did the day and date policy for Milestone change?

3 Likes

Static Season One specifically has been delayed as a result of COVID. Dates have been adjusted to closer match the release date of the physical issue.

2 Likes

@bjkicks According to the DC homepage, Static: Season One #4 will be out next Tuesday.

@Alec.Holland Robins #2 is also shown as being out next Tuesday. Will it be on DCUI then?

3 Likes

I believe that is the intention, yes. I’ll confirm for you later on this week!

2 Likes

Neat! Thank you, man o’ the swamp.

2 Likes

weird. Static #4 came out at my local shop today, but I noticed only the B cover came in.

2 Likes

Not entirely sure if there’s any real rhyme or reason for that. Could’ve just been what the shop ordered, or what was available to be given out.

Good news is that the mock-Akira cover is super dope!

2 Likes

sees that @staticshocks is seemingly an Akira fan

Between an affinity for Milestone and Akira, your levels of taste in entertainment qualify you for a spot on the Justice League.

2 Likes

Robin was incredible!!! I can wait for more. Richard Dragon, Lady Vic, Double Dare, Tigress, Spoiler, Ravager, Oracle, Cass ok the Bat-Fam I guess for that part. But so many of my favorites, plus a few newbies I already like…!!

basically it was a distributor error. When DC pushed back the release, they only pushed back the cover A. So all the shops still got the Akira cover with an 11/2 release date. Cover A comes out 11/9.