What's New 10/26: The Conjuring Continues!

Happy Tuesday!

This week, the Conjuring continues, but we also get to dive back into the world of Gotham with comics such as Batman: Curse of the White Knight, Catwoman & Nightwing. We’re also continuing our backlist issues with Elvira’s House of Mystery and The Witching Hour to round out this spooky season!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

6 Likes

Friendly heads-up: The Catwoman #30 that’s highlighted on the homepage is the issue from The New 52 series that began the Race of Thieves arc. The copy for the issue on the homepage also applies to that book and story.

When you click on the link for that book on the homepage, it goes to this.

This is the Catwoman #30 that should be on the homepage. :slight_smile:

CC: @Alec.Holland/@moderators

2 Likes

Are you seeing this from the app or the homepage on the website? I clicked from the website using Google Chrome and it directed me to the correct issue!

1 Like

Website, using Chrome.

The homepage highlights Batman: Curse of the White Knight, Blood Syndicate, Superman: Red and Blue, Catwoman #30 (again, the incorrect issue and its listed as just “Catwoman (2018-)”) and The Conjuring: The Lover.

All of the other books come up correctly.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll pass it onto the content team and see if they can resolve it!

1 Like

Much obliged, Monsieur Holland. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Read through Catwoman, Justice League, Nightwing, Superman Red & Blue, and the Flash. Did not see any problems with any of them. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am noticing the last 2 new issues of Catwoman, Justice League and Nightwing as well as Batman and Superman are out of order in the series page when they get added. Because of this they do not appear in my dive back in section (which is missing at the moment in my iPad and iPhone) when added to the service. Also when I finish reading the latest issue from those series it wants me to read an older issue next because it is out of order. So to clear the old issue from my dive back in section I need to go to whatever issue the series page has listed last and open that issue and scan to the end or mark it read to remove it from dive back in.

For example, Nightwing 79 came out today but in the series page they have it listed before issue 64. After I read 79 I had to open 77 which is listed last and flip through to the end to remove the old issues I already read out of my dive back in.

3 Likes

Thank you @dmorin! I’ve added these series to the list so that the team can get those issues re-ordered. Regarding the “Dive Back In” section being missing, the team is still looking into a solution for this. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like