What's New 10/12: The Arrival of ROBINS #1!

Happens to me as well quite often on my laptop, but if I just let the system sit for a few minutes, it resolves itself.

I’m having trouble accessing the downloads page as well.

Welcome back to the community @Gerbatron16, @terrific.whatzit, and @shazam7894! :partying_face:

Our team is still looking into this issue; thank you for the reports and rest assured they’re on it. :muscle: Please let the moderator team know if there’s anything you need.

If you love what’s happening this week on DC Universe Infinite, consider joining the conversation about it here with the [New To DCUI Book Club] weekly discussion thread:

1 Like

Hi all forgive me but I forget where to post comic request I love the witching hour is on here. Is it possible to get Weird War. I would love to be able to read these…

2 Likes

Here’s the thread @PittieMa

Ummm I still don’t see Robins #1 yet did anyone else get it yet

2 Likes

comes out tomorrow

1 Like

oh ok thanks

1 Like

anytime

1 Like

Any word yet on Suicide Squad? Just curious.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem with Suicide Squad #2 - stuck right in the middle. Also unable to open Swamp Thing #2. I’ve tried on multiple laptops and tablets. No luck.

Robins#1 is up. Just read it . Interesting first issue , ends on a cliffhanger.

4 Likes

The story was okay, but the art did nothing for me. Not that it was bad really (I don’t think any art is bad), it just wasn’t my cup of tea. Typically if the art isn’t something I like, it turns me off of the book, no matter how good the story.

3 Likes

I just read it! LOVED IT!

3 Likes

Like @brian345150.62333 said it ends in a cliffhanger but other than that it was actually really good

2 Likes

The new Robins was fun. I am curious about the 5th antagonist, though. Justice League #59 was also supposed to released today, but I’m not seeing it.

1 Like

Thank you for the report @KnightOS. We’ll take a look into this and see what’s going on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #10 has not been added yet.