What's New 10/12: The Arrival of ROBINS #1!

Happy Tuesday!

This week sees the arrival of the debut issue of ROBINS here on DC Universe Infinite! We also have the 1st issue of Green Lantern as well as new issues of Titans United, Hardware: Season One and much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Hardware: Season One 2 10/12/2021
Titans United 2 10/12/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight 15 10/13/2021
DC Connect 18 10/15/2021
Justice League 59 10/16/2021
Robins 1 10/16/2021
Truth & Justice 20 10/18/2021
The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 10 10/18/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland, did you see the cover for Swamp Thing #2? He almost look like Two-Face! Can you imagine Two-Face turning into Swamp Thing? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah dang, I didn’t realize Robins was going to be coming straight to DCUI, that’s really cool! :smiley:

3 Likes

When trying to read Suicide Squad, I am stuck right in the middle. I only get a black screen, have no ability to use any of the utilities (go forward, back, change panels, etc.). I have closed my browser, tried a different browser and am still seeing the same behavior. I am not having any problems with the other comics and have gone back into all of them with no issues. Is anyone else having this issue? Can anyone help me?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem on mobile and my browser so its not just you.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, Knight!

We’re aware of the issue and looking into it right now!

2 Likes

Whoa, three issues of Green Lantern at once! Nice! It’s a great book, and got me back into the GL side of the DCU.

(I liked Far Sector and Morrison’s Green Lantern series too, but they both seemed like offshoots, not the main throughline of the title.)

1 Like

Happens to me as well quite often on my laptop, but if I just let the system sit for a few minutes, it resolves itself.

I’m having trouble accessing the downloads page as well.

Welcome back to the community @Gerbatron16, @terrific.whatzit, and @shazam7894! :partying_face:

Our team is still looking into this issue; thank you for the reports and rest assured they’re on it. :muscle: Please let the moderator team know if there’s anything you need.

If you love what’s happening this week on DC Universe Infinite, consider joining the conversation about it here with the [New To DCUI Book Club] weekly discussion thread:

1 Like

Hi all forgive me but I forget where to post comic request I love the witching hour is on here. Is it possible to get Weird War. I would love to be able to read these…

2 Likes

Here’s the thread @PittieMa

Ummm I still don’t see Robins #1 yet did anyone else get it yet

2 Likes

comes out tomorrow

1 Like

oh ok thanks

1 Like

anytime

1 Like

Any word yet on Suicide Squad? Just curious.

1 Like