What's New 1/4: New Year, New Annuals!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the day that the yearbooks and super spectaculars arrive on the platform including the Catwoman Annual (2021) and Green Arrow’s 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular!

Of course, there’s always more added to our ongoing series such as Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour and DC Horror Presents: Soul Plumber too!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour 6 1/4/2022
DC Horror Presents: Soul Plumber 4 1/4/2022
Suicide Squad: King Shark 11 1/7/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Awesome™:+1: stuff exited to get to that GA 80th

3 Likes

I read the Catwoman annual first and then went on over to the Teen Titans annual.

Folks can also vote and discuss these here:
[New to DCUI Book Club]

1 Like

Any update on The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #13? Comixology has the Director’s Cut out today, but it’s still fully missing from DCUI between issues #12 and 14

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

GA 80th looks pretty sweet

1 Like

I’ll try to find it at my local comic shop

3 Likes

Hey, it’s still not here. Can one of the mods maybe have a quick look why and update us? Thanks!

1 Like

Unfortunately, we don’t have an update to provide on when you can expect Puzzlebox #13 to make its way on the platform. Rest assured that our team is aware that this is a highly anticipated comic - as soon as we have an answer, you all will be among the first to know, and we appreciate your continued patience with this issue. Stay tuned! :slight_smile: