What's New 1/21: WONDER WOMAN: BLOODLINES, THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #2 & More!

Another Tuesday has arrived, and along with it, a whole caboodle of cool new things to read, watch, and discuss in our Community. So, put on your Tuesday best and check out today’s news article!

As always, new comics for your enjoyment:

Doom Patrol (2001-2003) 18
Detective Comics (1937-2011) 345
House of Mystery (1951-1983) 197
House of Secrets (1956-1978) 128
Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen (1954-1974) 7
Realworlds: Superman–The Mark of Superman (2000) 1
Strange Adventures (1950-1973) 244
Catwoman (2018) 7
Detective Comics (2016) 996
Electric Warriors (2018) 3
Hawkman (2018) 8
Justice League Dark (2018) 7
Red Hood: Outlaw 30
Suicide Squad (2016) 50
Supergirl (2016) 26
Superman (2018) 7
The Batman Who Laughs 2
The Flash (2016) 62
Titans 33
Wonder Woman 62
Teen Titans Go! 62-64

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a new episode of Harley Quinn this Friday with our weekly Watch-Along and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

6 Likes

Looking forward to the Wildstorm noodle caboodle whenever it should populate (as of right now it hasn’t), especially Global Frequency.

Speaking of, will GF #1 be here? Issues 2-12 are what’s listed above.

As for the other books, I read Real Worlds: Superman earlier, and it was an entertaining read.

Wait the Wonder Woman movie is out today? I thought it’d drop on Friday.

1 Like

Hi @Aylex!

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines will be available on the service tomorrow! You can see everything that is new on the service in the Coming Soon & Last Chance: January 2020 thread.

3 Likes

I thought in the article posted in the “News” section we were supposed to be getting a handful of Hellblazer books. I don’t see them listed here or shown in the new comics section?

We removed the Hellblazer mention from the News article shortly after publication, they were flagged as one of the categories of content we don’t carry on the service. Apologies for the confusion!

1 Like

Bummer about Hellblazer. Definitely a title that should be made available.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to watching Wonder Woman: Bloodlines tomorrow! I’ve tried to keep away from all spoilers (which hasn’t been easy) but I’ll check it out on the app when I get home from work. Very excited to see this!

Why isn’t Hellblazer allowed? Is it because it was published under the Vertigo imprint?

Global Frequency is now here! Yes! :hugs:

Although, it’s now no longer listed in the table of contents in the OP…

Batman Beyond S2 and 3 in HD starting on 1/29, woohoo! :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

1 Like

That is most likely the case.

I totally forgot that Wonder Woman: Bloodlines was going to be available to watch this month! Super excited for that and The Batman Who Laughs.

1 Like

I have just come home and I am now setting up for my own mini-Wonder Woman day. I will be starting with Wonder Woman: Bloodlines followed by my new, just off the shelf, Wonder Woman #750 with the Jim Lee variant cover. Good Stuff!

4 Likes

Just watched Wonder Woman: Bloodlines. Great Hera, it was awesome!!! We need more Wonder Woman movies!!! Hint, Hint!!

1 Like

I still like this animated movie, although I will say that my only nitpick is just the pacing, especially with the relatively short runtime. Especially since there were a lot of seperate comic story arcs rolled into one viewing experience.
I absolutely love a few of the creative liberties though.
:heart_eyes:

I really enjoyed the movie. Seeing all the different villains was nice and seeing Michael Dorn play yet another Minotaur (after Gargoyles) was fun.