What's is your favourite fighting video game?

I have to say I love mortal kombat,street fighter,soul calibur and as of late i picked up tekken 7 . Tekken i was crap at when i was younger but it has grew on me. Definitely way different than most of the ones i have played.

I’m a big Street Fighter fan, and I’ve actually been playing a lot of the 30th Anniversary game on Switch. I never really liked Soul Calibur or M.K honestly. I bought Super Smash Brothers Ultimate back when it launched…and I haven’t touched it since…I don’t game as much as I used to…

Smash is ok but I also have the 30th anniversary on switch I love it.

1 Like

Smash Bros Ultimate is the only fighting game I’ve gotten fully competitive with which makes it my favorite, but Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Killer Instinct are also rad.

1 Like

@Spike Yea man,I’ve had a blast playing through (and getting my ass kicked) on 3rd Strike lol

1 Like

WWE 2K19

1 Like

Justice League Task Force

1 Like

Super Smash Bros.

1 Like

Ever played the ultra street fighter 2 on switch? Its amazing

2 Likes

I’m decently known in the Soul Calibur community and even though I enjoy Injustice 2, it just doesn’t come close to my fun with Soul Calibur games.

3 Likes

Capcom vs SNK 2 THE BEST GAME IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!! lol 1 of the few game to appreciate in value before the craze of retro gaming simply the KNEEZ OF BEEZ!!! Lol but yea think thats my favorite lol

1 Like

Best Fighting game

In my humble opinion …
1.The MK series
2.Street Fighter series

1. Anything else really

Clay Fighters 64. Haha!

Immortals series is actually pretty cool, but nothing beats SSB and Mortal Kombat.

Am I allowed to say Mario Kart?

Injustice 1 & 2

injustice-gods-among-us-batman-superman.jpg

1 Like