What's everyone's favorite Batman across all media?

Comics: Bronze Age, No Man’s Land, Hush, Scott Snyder’s New 52 Batman, New 52 Batman and Robin.

Movies: Batman, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, The Dark Knight

TV: Adam West Batman, Batman: The Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Batman: The Brave and The Bold

2 Likes

Favorite iteration of The Batman across all media–for all-time–Adams and O’Neill’s rendition of “The Creature of the Night” (as he was referred to back in the day).

1 Like

Sorry, gonna cheat by adding categories. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fav Batman Comic: Batman: The Long Halloween (2nd - Year One)
Fav Batman Writer: Grant Morrison (2nd - Scott Snyder)
Fav Batman Artist: Marshall Rogers (2nd - Jim Lee)
Fav Live Action Movie: Batman The Movie (1966) (2nd - Batman (1989)
Fav Animated Movie: Mask of the Phantasm (2nd - Under The Red Hood)
Fav Live Action TV Series: Batman '66 (2nd - Gotham)
Fav Animated TV Series: Batman: The Animated Series (2nd - Batman: Brave & Bold)
Fav Video Game: Arkham City (2nd - DC Universe Online)
Fav Action Figure: Jim Lee Hush (2003ish) (2nd - DC Icons Rebirth Batman)

Comics: Batman: Confidential
Film: Batman 1989
TV: Adam West Batman '60’s
Animated Film: Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, Batman: Ninja (Tie)
Animated Series: Superfriends Batman '70’s, Batman: The Animated Series, ‘90’s, Justice League Unlimited Batman, Batman Beyond, Batman: The Brave & The Bold, Beware The Batman (6-Way Tie)
Favorite Live-Action Batman Love Interest Actress: Katie Holmes
Batmobile In Which Media? Arkham Knight
Cameo: Ben Afleck’s Bruce Wayne/Batman, In Suicide Squad
Best Batman Spoof: Teen Titans GO! To The Movies’ Batman Utility Belt: You Put Stuff In It!, and Batman, Green Arrow and Bat-Mite Playing Batman: The Brave & The Bold Video-Game Commercial (Tie)
Video-Game: Konami’s Batman Returns, for Super Nintendo & Sunsoft’s BATMAN, for SEGA Genesis, And Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham VR, For PS4 Pro VR (Tie)
Fast Food Restaurant Promo Item: Taco Bell’s 1989 Batman Tumbler
Action Figure: Mattel’s Justice League Unlimited, Series 4, 2009, 3-Pk, Batman, Amanda Waller, General Eiling
Sidekick/Ally: Damian Wayne Robin, Alicia Silverstone Batgirl & Tatsu Yamashiro Katana (Beware The Batman)

images.jpg

Best Voice Of Bruce Wayne/Batman: Hands Down, Kevin Conroy
Who Should’ve Been Bruce Wayne/Batman In 1989 Batman? Richard Gere
Kick-Ass Crossover Video-Game That Could’ve Been? Batman & Nightwing, Teaming w/Solid Snake & Raiden In A Metal Gear Solid Game!

Who Should’ve Been Robin w/Richard Gere in 1989? Edward Furlong from Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Comics: Scott Snyder’s.

Film: The story and characters of Dark Knight, but with Batmans movement and fighting styles of BvS. I know this is cheating, but I don’t think we’ve actually gotten an anazeballs live action Batman movie. In terms of animated though.

TV: Animated Series. Duh.

Games: Arkham City, it has the best story of the series imo. It has the best combat of the series (I think Arkham Knight added a bit too much onto an already perfect system. Making it a straw the hurt (not broke) the Camel’s back)). It also was the first experience what it meant to be Batman. The only thing missing was the Batmobile (not a Tank) and your allies to play around with. With that said, you did get to play as Catwoman in the game world and almist everyone in the combat arena. But, seriously, God I love Arkham City. It’s either my second or third favorite game of all time. I think it’s actually tied for second with Kingdom Hearts 2.

1 Like

Arkham Asylum is my favorite in the franchise in terms of story.

Arkham City overall has the most fun gameplay

Arkham Origins has an underrated gameplay and story

Arkham Knight’s story sucks but has the best gameplay and city map. The batmobile in it is a weaponised tank but there are good dlc batmobiles

Anybody playing a Batman game tomorrow to celebrate him?

2 Likes

A friend and I are going through Arkham Asylum on Hard Mode for the first time tomorrow!

2 Likes

Nice!

The Batman (animated series).

Comics: Need to read more, but of what I have read, The Killing Joke, Batman and Robin (Dick Grayson), Snyder’s.

Film: Batman 89. Haven’t seen TDK in a long time.

TV: I’m guilty of not yet watching TAS, and I remember watching The Brave and the Bold when I was younger. Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint).

Video games: Playing Arkham Asylum. Is there any other good video game Batman? Not Telltale :joy:

1 Like

This is a tough one and I’m going to choose multiple for each bc he’s batman:

Comics - Batman: Hush is my holy grail of stories, also love the Snyder run, death in the family, war of jokes and riddles(ps currently reading knightfall and its great may end up on here)

Movies - Gotta be the Nolan trilogy and the BTAS tie ins (Phantasm and subzero) but I also really love the new 52 batman from JL war etc ik he’s not really anyones favorite but I think Jason O’mera does a great job

TV- BTAS/JL(U) no question Kevin Conry IS batman/bruce Wayne

Games - Arkham ____ take ur pick I love them all

Of all the batmans Batfleck was my favorite. I honestly cannot understand why DC fans generally don’t like him. The warehouse scene is the most bad ass Batman fight scene ever.

1 Like

The Batman 2004 show. Nostalgia for me

The Batman 2004 show. Nostalgia for me

Batman ‘66
But mostly for the low tech era and its version of Gotham.

Comics :thinking: detective comics
Film :star_struck: Dark Knight
TV :kissing_heart: BTAS
Game :face_with_monocle: Arkham Asylum

2 Likes

Batflek bvs version
Btas and arkham series Kevin conroy the king of kings with Bruce Wayne/Batman voices
Tdk trilogy

1 Like