Whatever Happened To Prankster?

Whatever happened to Prankster? Who’s he you ask?
Way back in the 40s since his first appearance, he was a major villain (yes major) for Superman.
He was a fat man with a green suit, buck teeth and has a twirling mustache and love to pull prank on people.
His last known TV appearance was on Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman. Interestingly he never appeared on Superman The Animated Series or Smallville!
Whatever happened to him? Has he become a forgotten villain? Maybe he pulled one too many pranks it’s best he’s left out of Superman Series.
I hope My Adventures With Superman bring him back, We need to see him again, great that we have Mr. Mxyzptlk & Toyman, Prankster can be a deadly Villain with pranks. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

It is odd that he hasn’t appeared for literally years. And I really don’t know why. As Superman villains go, I think he is one of the better ones.

5 Likes

He looks like he could be Alfred E. Neumans dad

6 Likes

I’ve wondered about this as well. I think he was just too similar to Toyman and Mxy. Writers defaulted to one of those.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg yes!!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jurisdiction, Hope you have a fantastic birthday today, hopefully nobody will pull a birthday prank on you and you have a great day!:partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Lincolnfan78!

5 Likes