What Would Your Super-Suit Consist Of?

I was thinking abt what my suit would consist of if I were a hero (Or villain) and though I don’t have specifics yet I was thinking one of my must haves would be a sleeveless hoodie :point_down:

I love the look and feel of them, though I only own one, I think they’re really cool. And I think my fighting style would definitely be MMA, so this in a suit would be convenient for that also. Though, for me, I’d possibly have it cropped. I love Harley Quinn’s outfits that show a lot of skin, I think they look very confident and powerful.

Anyways, all this got me curious to what other people would prefer for suits, so I decided to make a discussion post. Please feel free to express your own opinions and ideas, I’d love to read all about them!

5 Likes

Reminds me of steampunk

4 Likes

Any ideas on what your color scheme would be?

3 Likes

Based on that I’d say you seem purple because it’s mysterious, lol. I have no idea what my colors would be- I have red hair so I’d probably want something that can go with that, and I’d also want to go again that MMA theme, so maybe I’d want to wear intimidating colors, like red or sum

5 Likes

I think I’d go the old pulp hero route. I would wear a black fedora, a skull mask, and a black trench coat over an expensive black suit.

5 Likes

What would your fighting style be?

4 Likes

Traditional pulp hero. Fisticuffs, gadgets (sleeping gas bombs, et. al.), and Colt 1911 automatic pistols.

3 Likes

That sounds really cool! I think, personally, gadgets would be hard to manage, lol, which is another reason I think I’d prefer MMA style fighting with knives n stuff. Along with the fact that I mildly dislike guns- But, yeah, I love all the different fighting styles and techniques.

4 Likes

If powered it would coincide with my powers and be some fire skeleton beast.

Without powers Tiger based with some armored suit with retractable claws climbing abilities and other gadgets. Fighting would be claw based also probably some brutal fisticuffs or counter based.

3 Likes

Probably my homemade award winning ninja turtle costume. The socks I stuffed and tied down inside the sleeves made me look like I actually have DKR Batman’s physique.

4 Likes

Pair of goggles and a leather jacket ala Starman! Hahahha! Beeswax the mohawk and go at it!

4 Likes

Agreed @Floral.Femme.Fatale- the sleeveless hoodie is a snazzy superhero outfit touch. Yeah, I’d probably incorporate it… oh, who am I kidding. I’m pretty sure we all know who I’d dress up as to go out and fight the superbads:

I mean, come on. :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

If I get super speed, like I’ve always wanted, I actually think something similar to this would be a cool look

Or maybe even

But maybe with more of a belt look around the waist, wrapping completely around and with the silver on the arms more in the shape of lightning bolts

But if I end up with another one of my dream powers

exactly

Without powers, maybe… hmmm, I’ll go with a nightwing style suit with a different design… not sure what exactly I’d do for the design, just different lol
Or maybe a look more similar to

With the belts done differently somehow?

2 Likes

530896_2

4 Likes

Well… as the Wife of Jason Todd…

4 Likes