What Would You Want DC’s Next Animated Theatrical Film to Be?

The question is in the title & I believe I’ve stated before that I’d love to see an animated Teen Titans theatrical feature film but what about you?

5 Likes

Kong Kenan and The Justice League of China. They were such a fun, interesting group that never got the recognition they deserved,

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted to see an animated adaptation of Brad Meltzer’s Identity Crisis. Trinity War & Forever Evil would be nice as well.

11 Likes

I really would love to see a Batman Beyond animated movie, I really surprised this hasn’t happened, whether is be at the Cinema or direct to Video.

5 Likes

Any of the Robins pleaseeee :pensive:

5 Likes

This sounds like a stretch but I think a forever people animated movie would be cool but I would also like a teen Titans movie

5 Likes

Matrix deserves a movie. She was erased from the Death of Superman movies.
I’d specifically like to see Peter David’s run get a movie.

5 Likes

-A Legion of Superheroes movie that wraps up the loose ends from the tv series and gives it a proper send off.
or
-A film based on Ryan Choi’s run as the Atom.

4 Likes

Blackest Night! For Halloween. Haha.

10 Likes

As hard as I think it would be to do Blackest Night well in a single film, I still kind of want to see it. If nothing else, for the Brightest Day sequel.

7 Likes

I thought it did happen with Return of the Joker?

5 Likes

That wasn’t released in Cinemas. I was meaning more of a newer version of Batman Beyond, rather than something that came out whilst the show was airing.

4 Likes

Oh, I see. I didnt know it didn’t release in theaters.

2 Likes

Some films I would like to see made

Harleen (Joker style)
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
Death of the Family
Zatanna Solo Film (based on Paul Dini stuff)

9 Likes

America vs The Justice Society.
LSH: The Great Darkness Saga
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters.
Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood

4 Likes

You have my interest with The Great Darkness Saga or one of the storylines where the LSH battle Mordru.

4 Likes

200 (2) for LOSH

3 Likes

although I personally would love Kingdom Come

7 Likes

What do you all feel about a Doomsday Clock movie? (Live action or animated)

2 Likes

Animated, DC rocks with animated movies, real life, it’s about 50/50.

4 Likes