What Would You Like to See Whenever We Get a New Batman TV Cartoon Series

yuck HEck no…lois lane cartoon to quote kiteman hell ya…I do not like superman.

3 Likes

Yea because there hasn’t been a million different Batman cartoons

1 Like

your talking to a batman super fan =)

3 Likes

Hmm more Catwoman in the next batman series would be great as she has only really had i think 13 -15 episodes in all the batman cartoons since B:TAS despite the fact that she and the joker both were introduced in batman number 1.

2 Likes

Everybody loves Batman Beyond. But I’m still waiting for them to make Batman Before. (No clue what that’d be about but it’s just fun to say)

3 Likes

Batman Before could be about how Tomas Wayne meets Martha Kane and becomes the star surgeon he was before his death then meeting Alfred. This would make for a great live action medical drama instead of a a cartoon thought. The final episode would be entitled The Birth of Crime Ally.

Or it could be about the mystery years Bruce spent training from age 14 to 25 (year one is clear in bats is 25 when he returns to Gotham). finall 3 episodes detaling the first book of Year one were he last episode being his street fight with Selina Kyle…would be kinda cool if they also detailed how catwoman becomes catwoman in the show her life as a thief, learning how to fight, how to crack safes and beat alarm systems.

3 Likes

You took my stupid joke and made it into a brilliant show idea. That takes talent.

3 Likes

thank you for the complement.

2 Likes

a limited series based on and greatly expanding the story Helena from Catwoman 80th anniversary edition would be fun to watch…picture batman having to fly to this one restaurant in Italy because Catwoman is craving the cannoli they
made there or Japanese for this one small restaurant in Japan, and Catwoman hormonal beating the Riddler into a full body cast for daring to call her fat. batman changing a diaper :grin: the baby shower with Lois lane, the woman of the league, and ivyquin. season two Terry .

2 Likes

Okay, yeah I’ll admit Judas Contract was a great representation of Dick. In fact, it’s one of my favorite DC animated movies. That whole scene where Dick is like “Why don’t we do that move you taught me last weekend” and Kori is like “I admire your boldness but what would the team think?” or “He’s very proficient when we have se-- KORI!!!” were priceless! We all know Nightwing be beating the box up :joy::rofl: It’s just a fact. I only wish they had stuck more to the comics and it wasn’t about Damian. They shoulda just set the movie outside of the animated universe. It’s already a good movie but It would’ve been WAY better. [I have a whole fan roster of Titans that I wash was cannon but that’s off topic]
When it comes to Dick in Titans his representation is not why I despise the show. It’s the tone, terrible writing, storytelling, pace, and character directions. Yes, Dick was once conflicted about his identity and even a little angry but he was never dark and brooding. The Titans aren’t these dark, gritty, and “edgy” characters. NTT did explore mature themes but I never found it to be anything like that. The show tries way too hard to have this tone that doesn’t fit and didn’t work the first like 4-5 times they tried it in the live action movies. It just feels very forced. I could go into a rant on how many things didn’t make any sense and how the characters were written wrong but that’ll take forever. I’ll just leave it at I love the actors but wish the show beyond that was way better and for characters that kept DC afloat in the 80s really deserve better.
Not a fan of the Babs ship one bit. They can keep Starfire. Dick/Babs gets enough love in the comics. Far too much than it deserves if you ask me. As I’ve said many times before maybe even in this thread I can’t remember having Dick continuing to go back to Babs and the Batfam is counter productive to his character and being his own person without Batman because he will forever be relegated to the role of a sidekick in the bat books. Babs can go and get her own man.
Like that idea for Beyond though. I mean, Dick and Alfred were the only ones from the animated universe that was lost in the Beyond series. It would be nice to see them represented in some way.

1 Like

Perhaps we will get some Nightwing films outside the continuity at some point.
glass half full Titans: ya in the comics dick is a happy go lucky kinda guy he can be a bit broody at times. we need to remember Dick is also not really in a good place mentally during the first two seasons of Titans. As to the burning of his robin suit that might have been an homage to Ric Grayson’s actions during Nightwing after he got shot in the head. cant remember the book number though.

2 Likes

I’m done talking about Titans. I said it’s a bad show though I like the actors and that’s where I’m gonna leave. No glass half full or half empty for me. Not gonna play devil’s advocate with it. The show is what it is and it’s not gonna change. When it’s over I will dance on its grave.
Yeah I stopped reading once they did that to him and cut off a really interesting story to do it. I’m still mad as hell Bleeding Edge was never finished. I can’t wait till all these Ric remnants are over so I can read again.

1 Like

well Nightwing is back on the cover of batman # 99 so he is likely back to being Dick but I am not sure as I am still on batman number 86. bought the latest batbooks to get caught up after City of Bane

2 Likes

Yeah he got his memories back last issue. He’ll be back as Nightwing next issue but will be going after KGBeast for shooting him in the head. I’ll wait till everything from this Amnesiac Ric era is tied up and forgotten about.

1 Like

can KJBeast even move now? Bats broke the guys neck via grappling gun shot to the head last time the fought.

1 Like

No idea.

2 Likes

Not the same thing but Cassandra has a GN released this year called shadow of the batgirl. I own it but have yet to read it, but if its anything like Catwoman Under the moonlight it should be great.

3 Likes

I’ve read it, and it rules! Would love to see an animated series in that style.

1 Like

Ill have to start reading it. (wining) Once my new kindle fire 10 gets here today as Kindle reader on the computer is no were near as good as hear on DC universe as it does not zoom in on the panels., and i am not reading a comic using my old Paperwhite as i want the colors.

The Gray Ghost.

2 Likes