What Would You Like to See in Season 6 of Teen Titans

I’ve been writing a Teen Titans season six script for awhile now and I would love to know what the community wants in it. Would you like it to be darker than the original show (think like Justice league type dark not Titans dark.) or keep it’s current drama-comedy style

1 Like

The history of best boy

1 Like

I think a good balance of comedy and drama is what makes Teen Titans feel like Teen Titans. Too goofy and you get Teen Titans Go. Too serious and you get Titans. Best to walk a middle path.

As for what I’d like to see… Starfire never got to be the focal point of a major story arc in the first 5 seasons. It’s her time to shine.

3 Likes

I would like to see them grown up. There’s never been a Teen Titans animated series where their adults. Personally, I’d rather see a Teen Titans vs The JL Starfire;, Raven etc.

1 Like

Teen Titans meet Gen^13

I’d like to see Robbin and Starfire finally be a thing I’m season 6

2 Likes

Resume where the story left off

2 Likes

Try to involve red X haven’t seen him in the minute still curious who it is

1 Like

Donna Troy!

2 Likes

I have a script that has wonder girl and is focused on Slade and the legion of Doom.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun.

1 Like

I just want to see a season 6. I would buy the year pass just for it. But DC keeps playing with our emotions, i.e. “we found a way back” nonsense.

1 Like

I’d like to see the show I grew up with continue the story line that left us all wanting. I’d like to see the same drama-comedy style as in seasons 1-5. Teen Titans was a cornerstone of romodels for me growing up and it’s hard to imagine them another way

Welcome to the community @souldevowerer98.78666

It sound like you don’t like the idea. What would be you suggestions.