What Would Happen if DC and/or Warner Bros. Purchased the Rights to the Owl House?

Depends on how far up it went. Chapek was fired, but Iger is only marginally better. It’s the difference between Mike Pence homophobic and 2008-Barack-Obama-not-yet-ready-to-publicly-support-same-sex-marriage homophobic.

1 Like

Also not just his homeworld, but all of time and space. Plus if he had done nothing, the other Time Lords would have killed them anyway.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, who made the graphic at the top of this thread?

1 Like

He still choice to commit genocide, while every other version of the Doctor is disgusted by such a thing.

I honestly have no clue.

Look, we’ve been fighting about this for like, a week, and I don’t think either of us is really gonna change the other’s mind. I haven’t read your last few comments and don’t intend to, but I don’t want this thread to be shut down, and I’d love to continue to discuss The Owl House, but on the Doctor Who front, I’m starting to feel that, to quote the Good Witch herself, “debating you would be… Pointless!” I just have two last arguments that, if you want to, you can ponder, and I will leave them here in the hope that they might resonate with you where all else has failed.

One, putting the autistic issue aside, the Doctor is a devout atheist, while the impostor insisted that “Things happen the way they’re supposed to” and demanded the Judoon “Show some respect” in a place of worship.

Two, I was in denial about this for a long time. So, when you find the time, I’ll gently encourage you to contemplate whether you actually feel this way, or if you’re just using the great human power of forgetting to deal with the fact that the autistic-est, atheist-est, greatest show of all time was mutilated into a deeply offensive parade of mediocrity, and there is no shame in that! But if you do find your feelings are closer to the second one, then I refer you to the advice of the last and greatest incarnation of the true Doctor:

“You take [the pain], and you hold it, so close and so tight that it burns, and you say, ‘NEVER AGAIN! No one else will ever have to feel what I am feeling again!’”

Wow. Well, there’s me convinced. Except for the Capaldi thing, but he IS in my top 3 favorite Doctors.

I see your point, I really do. But can we agree on one thing from Jodie’s run: the Pting was cute

*The last few comments. I haven’t/won’t read the last few comments before my last.

(My last being #26)

1 Like

How’d you do that with the 26?

Do you mean the text link? When you draft a message, highlight part of your text and click the “hyperlink” button (the icon looks like two chains linked together). Paste the URL you want to link to in the field that pops up and click “OK”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I AM TYPING THIS AT 10:32 AT NIGHT!! OWL HOUSE JUST ENDED AND I AM ■■■■■■■ HEARTBROKEN!!! SOMEONE BETTER BUY (Bi) THE RIGHTS FROM DISNEY OR I’M GONNA LOSE MY ■■■■!!!

2 Likes

try typing when not so upset

1 Like

Well, I’m gonna be sad until something new and Owl House-related appears, so TOO BAD!!

I wasn’t too thrilled with it being canned either.

1 Like

Has Warner Bros ever bought anything from Disney before? I can’t think of any examples.

1 Like

Just a little coin-flip-whether-it’s-on-purpose Easter egg in Multiversity: Harley Screws Up the DCU: