What Would Be a Good DC-based Game?

I think maybe green lantern and jla

3 Likes

I had this thread b4 but my answer would be the same. New Gods. Can u picture New Genesis & Apokolips on a vid game. The female furries, Darkseid & Granny Goodness as level bosses after u defeat Dasad, Kaliback, & Steppenwolf. Flying around with Orion & Lightray, Mr. Miracle etc. I think it would be a perfect video game world.

2 Likes

I think a game that kinda like DC Lego supervillians and DC online where u make your own character but where you can completely customize the DC universe make different costumes for characters make new Earth’s and new characters and also have way more characters than every other game with close to every character their has ever been and you can put characters into your own custom teams and name the teams like the Arkham legion with joker Harley penguin and Riddler or something

1 Like

CHRISQUINZEL

I’d be down with that. It’s almost like in JL action the episode “Play Date”. When Toyman turns the trinity into video game characters & they have to fight each other a la’ Tekken style. I loved when Toyman & Cyborg chose their characters, & they went thru all the costumes WW, Batman & Superman have ever worn like Tekken. When I saw that I said I would by that game right now.

1 Like

Buy not by

I think a Telltale Superman game would’ve been excellent since their games focus more on story. Unfortunately Telltale Games is no more.

2 Likes

Before Suicide Squad 2016 cam out there was a game called special ops. You played as Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and Diablo. What i would want is something in that vain, but more fleshed out. Instead of being a horde survival game where you try to last as long as possible. There could be a story mode. Most importantly though, it should be based off the comics instead if the movie, as that makes room for more characters. I would also want it to have competitive online multiplayer, several maps to play on, and more characters like Captain Boomerang, Black Manta, Black Spider, or even Deathstroke.

2 Likes

I agree with the idea of a green lantern game and a suicid squad game ^^ maybe a good open world in the lantern’s planets like we can do in lego batman 3 but with a batman arkham gameplay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Green Arrow: Super Max video game could be incredible.

1 Like

How about a lantern MMO or strategy game, kinda like Age of Empire. U would build your own GL out post, ally with other Corps, but other corps would declare war for choosing sides. Send out rings and upgrade defences.

1 Like