What Were Your Favorite Parts About Birds of Prey?

For me they were
1.) Harley’s fight scenes
2.) Margot’s Harley Quinn
3.) The fight choreography
4.) The soundtrack
5.) Mary E.W.'s Huntress (so cute and awkward)

11 Likes

I really thought Huntress was the stand out character. I never would have expected her to be the comic relief, but she had lots of very funny moments. Between her practicing her intro line in the mirror to her “Suuuure…” response to Harley’s team-up pitch to her awkward fist bump at the end, she was very endearing.

In terms of the movie overall, no question the fight sequences were the highlight for me. Every fight in this movie (Harley at GCPD, Dinah in the alley, the giant free for all in Amusement Mile) was fun and exciting.

8 Likes

I could watch a four hour movie about Harley Quinn wanting an egg sandwich. I think Margot Robbie will be the definitive live action Harley Quinn.

9 Likes

Harley fighting bad guys while amped up on “booger sugar” was a stand out for me.

My favorite scene however, was Black Canary using her Canary Cry. Loved that!

9 Likes

Yes! I was nervous about how the cry would sound because sometimes it’s annoying and (or) but the sound blended in well with the chaos going on and had a lot of power behind it.

5 Likes

I know, Scott Pilgrim is my fav movie of all time so I’m a big Mary Elizabeth Winstead fan and I loved her Huntress, hate I didnt get to see more of her. My favorite part was when she pulled up on the motorcycle to pick Harley up. She had this mysterious/masculine energy that felt very intended to reveal one of our powerful birds.
And yeah the first GCPD fight scene was my favorite.

3 Likes

Someone high up at DC has a soft spot for Harley and I’m glad. Im sure we’ll see a lot more of her on the big screen:)

5 Likes

Absolutely! Cant wait to see her soon in Suicide Squad 2.

4 Likes

My favorite Canary Cry is the one from Justice League Unlimited. That’s always been the perfect realization of it, as it sounds exactly the way I always imagined it would.

4 Likes

I was pleased that Zsasz was as violent and unsettling about torturing people as he is. I like it when bad guys are bad guys that creep me out. He made me squirm in the “upside down” scene. Loved how much I hated him. Never would’ve worked in PG-13 land.

4 Likes

I loved how well the Movie represented how Chaotic Harley’s mind is. the movie felt so disjointed at first, then i realized it exactly how Harley functions and sees the world

6 Likes

Margot’s Harley. I could have watched her chilling out with Bruce and eating egg sandwiches for the entire length of the movie.

8 Likes

Harley’s skitchin’ fight scene was my favorite part

6 Likes

All of the above! I really enjoyed the movie (the music and fight scenes did it for me) I plan to see it a second time this weekend.

6 Likes

Huntress. And being played by Mary Elisabeth Winstead puts an exponential on it!

5 Likes
  • “YOU KILLED MY SANDWICH!”
  • the shout out to my man Boomerbutt
  • Harley’s delighted reaction to Montoya’s boobs
  • Harley’s exhausted 4th wall break in the grocery store
  • Harley lighting a beard on fire like bugs bunny
  • Dinah getting mad at her hair
  • Helena’s awkwardness
  • Helena’s spaghetti western music
  • Helena’s mask is glitter eyeshadow
  • Montoya’s “oops” face
  • Montoya’s relationship with Cass
  • Ewan Macgregor and his ews
  • Glitter gun
  • the strength in letting “I SHAVED MY ***** FOR THIS!” just be there without acknowledging it
4 Likes

The egg sandwich and the Huntress!

5 Likes

Did it bother you that he had hair lol
Personally, it drove me insane.

4 Likes

Nah. At least he was terrible like he’s was supposed to be. I kept waiting for Orphan to quit speaking, grow a foot, put on a cowl, and beat the crap out of somebody though.

5 Likes

Margot Robbie as Harley, the fight scenes, Harley watching Looney Toons, Black Canary, Ewan McGregor as Roman Sionis, and Montoya’s shirt

6 Likes