What was the first thing you watched in DC Universe?

Death of Superman, and then the first few minutes of Birds of Prey just for the giggles (spoiler alert: there were no giggles). I am now binging Young Justice, and holy carp have I been missing out!

1 Like

I watched World Finest special from Superman animated series. I have been wanting it again for years. Since then I been watching Lois & Clark.

1 Like

Streaming is finally working for me. So I was able to finally watch the 90ā€™s The Flash. I havenā€™t seen it since I was a kid. It wasnā€™t perfect, but I still loved it and had potential.

2 Likes

Wonder woman

1 Like

I watched Batman Gotham by Gaslight, and it was so good! Then I watched the first episode of Lois & Clark- I love this cheesy show.

1 Like

The Death of Superman.

1 Like

Batman ninja

1 Like

Episode 1 of The Adventures of Superboy.

1 Like

They pulled support for Fire Tv and Kindle devises. The downloaded shows on my iPhone wouldnā€™t play offline. Iā€™ve had a huge spreadsheet of comics Iā€™d anticipated reading when this service came out but none of them are on this service. So, I havenā€™t watched or read anything yet. Iā€™ve just been watching the discussion boards. Sounds like yā€™all having fun though.

2 Likes

superman episode 1 from the 50ā€™s tv show

1 Like

Im sorry people are having issues- it is day one for iphone. ive been using it for days. and i love it. just waiting on xbox one app

2 Likes

I rewatched most of the DC Nation animated shorts. I really hope DC brings them back. They were so solid.

1 Like

Teen Titans!

2 Likes

I watched the 1rst season of Young Justice. Next is Justice League.

1 Like

The new Death of Superman movie!

2 Likes

I started Beta-binge watching Superboy the Television series a few days before launch on Beta. I 'm still at it, and a host of others :slight_smile: Super, Super, Super!!!

1 Like

Since WB never put the second season of Legion of Super-Heroes out on DVD, I watched The Man From The Edge of Tomorrow. It had been eleven years!

1 Like

Batman Beyond!

1 Like

Legends of the Super-Heroes, the best of the awful 1970ā€™s variety show/special. The jokes are groaners, but it is the type of deep cut into the filmed DC universe that I hope we will continue to find on the app. First filmed appearances of Black Canary and Huntress for the Birds of Prey fans.

1 Like

Nothing! Thereā€™s no ps4 or Xbox app. Iā€™m not watching anything on my phone so this is a hard pass from me.