What villains should be in the upcoming Batman movie

Poison Ivy, Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist, or Killer Moth.

Iā€™d like a new take on scarecrow. It could make for a batman horror detective film

Iā€™ll love for Scarecrow to get another chance, or a debut of the debut of Hugo Strange.

I have talked about this a lot at work. Johnny Depp as a very serious Penguine. I want him to hire Slade to kill Batman and I want it to feature the wind up penguine seen Alfred referred. To in Justice League.

Honestly I think they use the Joker too much, heā€™s my favorite so I feel I can say that. Heā€™s in practically everything. Heā€™s getting his own movie. There is a plethora of really great villains that hardly ever get any love. I think they should feature some others. Poison Ivy, the Mad Hatter, Penguin, the Riddlerā€¦ so many. I really love when they have an ensemble cast of villains, everyone gets a little screen time and has a part in the story.

2 Likes

Iā€™d really like them to do a film version of Lonely Place of Dying, maybe with Carrie Kelly or Steph Brown replacing Tim, so Iā€™d say Two Face. The origin has been done to death and given where Bruce is in his current cinematic incarnation it makes perfect thematic sense to start a new film series with a new Robin.

1 Like

Please any one but Joker. I love the Joker just as much as any batfan but there has already been 5 live action jokerā€™s if you count Cesar Romero from the 66 Batman witch of course I do. Love the character but letā€™s get something new I would love to see the court of owls and talon in a movie!!! Red hood would make sense seeing the had the Jason Todd costume in Batman v Superman and the live action Jason Todd in Titans but that means joker again and really only way Iā€™m cool with the joker if itā€™s The Batman Who Laughs story lol. Just really any one that we havenā€™t seen alot of before and that would be cool I also do like the idea of the Penguin and using the wind-up penguins that Alfred talked about in Justice league. And please give us another Robin or Nightwing!!!

2 Likes

Killer Croc. Victor Zsasz. Deathstroke maybe. I would very much like the Batman solo movie to have a end credits scene with lets say Black Mask or Penguin talking to a mysterious figure in the shadows about a plot to kill Batman and then the mysterious figure reveals itself to be Red Hood. His plot can be a vengeance story in a Batman sequel for leaving him to die at the hands of Joker. Sorta like the arkham knight take.

1 Like

Victor Zsasz, Riddler and Penguin

The mob of gotham. I just rewatched Batman 89, and my favorite part was the inclusion of the mobs and how they affect gotham. Love this, do it in a noir style.

HARLEY QUINN poison ivy Catwoman Riddler joker and penguin

Someone who hasnā€™t been in a movie? Idk. Victor Zsasz? Or just gangster with Falcone or the others?

Clayface would be ok, DC hasnā€™t done well cg wise.

Red Hood or Man Bat would be awesome

I think Penguin has been mentioned to be the films big baddie already, so if thatā€™s the case Iā€™d be ok with that. Maybe a range of different mob bosses likeā€¦ The Penguin, Rupert Thorne, Falcone, &/or Black Mask in an all out Turf War lol Not all but some of those mentioned to show a true battle for Gotham would be cool. And if the film is years later into Batmanā€™s crime fighting crusade, then including Red Hood & SMALL cameos of Joker & how Red Hood came to be would be cool tooā€¦