What villains should be in the upcoming Batman movie

I think It should be joker,deathstroke,the red hood,Harley Quinn,Bane,Or a evil Superman

5 Likes

The Penguin, he’s been out for to long. It’s time for him to have a turn. :penguin::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Man-Bat.

5 Likes

I’d like to see Dollmaker.

2 Likes

Deathstroke, Man Bat or Penguin

4 Likes

Deathstroke or penguin

3 Likes

I would like to see Man-Bat or Clayface too, guys. We have also never seen the Ventriloquist and Scarface yet.

2 Likes

Clayface would be great too.

2 Likes

At this point Joker is over used. Watch the end of justice league It better be Deathstroke

2 Likes

Ventriloquist would be nice I’d go for that, always be down for Clayface too. The morphing into anyone he wants would make for an interesting dynamic in a live action. Arnold Wexler would be easy, but making Scarface authentic in live action would have to be done just right to not come off as over the top. Be a fine line but if they walked it right could be incredible.

1 Like

I’d love it if we could get someone like The Riddler with C/D list guys as his muscle(Firefly, Clock King,etc.)

1 Like

The rarer the better for me. The mainstays are great but I’ve seen them enough. I don’t get excited saying oh look it’s Batman. If B’wana Beast or Shade or Shadow Thief made a live action appearance I would be 10x’s as excited.

Hugo Strange movie when?

Especially if it’s based off the Prey story arc, sign me up.

I want to see Andy Serkis as Clayface. He’s been mentioned for Penguin, but i would like a character to showcase his range and pathos a little more, like Gollum.

Would love to see the court of owls.

1 Like

Let him start small, maybe the Falcone family. maybe up the ante with a cerebral bad guy in the second movie than someone who can fight like killer croc or bane in the 3rd movie.

Put in condiment king you cowards

6 Likes

Deathstroke or Red Hood !

I’d say Deathstroke since he’s never been a villain in a batman movie before.

Red Hood, Black Mask, Deathstroke, Joker