What Upcoming DC Movie Are You Most Looking Forward to?

I recently heard the shocking news that Michael Keaton might play Batman in Ezra Miller’s Flash!!
To celebrate, I made this poll,

• The Batman
  • Flash
  • Wonder Woman 1984
  • Aquaman 2
  • Shazam 2
  • Black Adam
  • The Snyder Cut
  • The Suicide Squad
  • DC Super Pets
  • Superman: Man of Tommorrow
  • Other animated movies I may be forgetting

0 voters

4 Likes

It’s hard to just choose one, because I’m excited for a lot of them, but I voted for Batman. I can not wait!

3 Likes

Now that the Snyder Cut is on its way, I can instead focus on the Wonder Woman movie that wouldn’t be so far away if it weren’t for the pandemic. I’m least-excited for The Batman. I have no interest in a solo Batman movie right now, especially not one that is set early in his career.

4 Likes

Ww84

4 Likes

WW84, with Superman: Man of Tomorrow in second.

I’m excited about Batman: A Death in the Family too, but haven’t heard anything about it in quite some time.

3 Likes

Top three for me are ZS Justice League, WW84, and maybe The S Squad.

2 Likes

I’m excited to see James Gunn’s version of Suicide Squad but I also can’t wait to finally see Wonder Woman: 1984

:woman_superhero:

4 Likes

Wonder woman 84

4 Likes

The rumored Batman: Soul of the Dragon. Really hope that pans out.

3 Likes

The batman for sure or maybe snyder cut hard choice

1 Like

This is like trying to choose between your own children. HaHa. I am extremely excited about all of these movies, and will watch & buy all of them.
With that said, my top two would be between The Batman, and Flash. And I figured that everyone would vote for Batman, so I voted for Flash.
But again, I want to see them all. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Man of Tomorrow really does look like an interesting and refreshing twist on Superman’s origin. I’m excited to see more.

1 Like

Giving it to Shazam 2. I dunno, the first Shazam was the DC movie in recent years that I enjoyed the most. So hoping lightning will strike twice.

3 Likes

Wonder Woman: 1984!

1 Like

Wonder Woman 1984 of course! The longer we have to wait for this movie, the more excited I become! Shazam 2 is also very high on my list though! I absolutely loved the first movie and I can’t wait to see them on the big screen again! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I wish I could just choose all of them. I’m looking forward to seeing all of these

1 Like

Ww84 for sure I just can’t seem to get behind Robert as batman

1 Like

I was excited about Wonder Woman 1984. But after all the delays its hard for me muster up excitement. I voted the Snyder Cut.

1 Like

The Batman (2022)