What Two Different Characters From the Entire DC Universe Would Make for a Good Duo?

What two characters, who are not usually working together in partnerships or teamups, do you think would make for a great team up and work well together?

4 Likes

Lobo and Ambush Bug

4 Likes

I can’t see it ever happening, but Green Lantern Sinestro and Batman would be fun.

4 Likes

Green Arrow and Robin? Batman and Speedy? Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl?

3 Likes

Bruce Wayne and Batman!

3 Likes

Personally I think Etrigan the Demon and Orion would work well together

2 Likes

Don’t know why these are the characters that came to me, but I think a Luke Fox/John Stewart duo would be an interesting team up. Luke Fox has always been one of the only batfamily members to rival Batman in sheer willpower, IMO, so a mentorship with a green lantern would be a fun story to tell. I can’t see anyone else filling that role better than John Stewart.

1 Like

Solomon Grundy and Bizarro would be a fun duo

4 Likes

I mentioned this in a different post, but Bumblebee and the Atom

2 Likes

Harley Quinn and Mr Miracle, idk why it just popped into my head

1 Like

Linda Danvers Supergirl and Stephanie Brown Batgirl, they can compare notes on how nobody remembers them. :slight_smile:

Seriously, I think it’s time we see a Braniac 5/Supergirl meeting. They were an item in the Silver Age and those two kids deserve another chance at love. I also think it would cool to see Terra (Tara Markov from the Teen Titans) should team up with Terra (Atlee from Power Girl/Supergirl). Their powers are the same and personalities are so different that they would make a great “buddy cop” adventure.