What Two Character Team Up Would You Make?

Homest to god, I would love to see more of Martian Manhunter and Gypsy.

I understand why DC comics won’t do that but I don’t know, I always love their dynamic in Justice League Detroit and afterwards that it would be interesting to see them again in a book together.

2 Likes

The cat sneaks in for free.

Leaving location, plot, art and everything in the hands of Mike Maihack.

6 Likes

I thank you all for the support on my first thread and the best first impression I could ever hope for!

4 Likes

Nightwing and Power Girl

My son tried to date Power Girl’s best friend (Huntress), so Karen tries to stay out of that. They never seemed to close when they were both on the JSA together.

Wally West and Deadman

Also, your name got a laugh out of me.

2 Likes

That was a weird movie. I prefer more realistic movies like the ones where I beat up superpowered gods with my bare hands.

2 Likes

Wonder-woman and Aquaman.

It seems strange that these two have a underappreciated friendship.
I mean it’s there but not enough shown.

You get Aquaman and Flash and Aquaman and Green Arrow, but no Wonder-woman and Aquaman series?
It would be consistent with how Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot are likely going to be the last two of the original DCEU Justice League.

1 Like

:smiley:

that’s going in a quotebook

1 Like

Stargirl and Stephanie Brown

3 Likes

Stargirl has minor roles in the last two issues of Stephenie’s batgirl series, which includes a crossover.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

There is something fascinating that I would like to see about a Martian Manhunter and Black Adam led book.

Both are characters defined by a tragedy that happen to their families, they responded with it differently and use their extraordinary powers in ways that no one really can.

They happen to be the most powerful people on earth with more than a century knowledge who bring a deep wisdom about the world to make insights about their heroism.

Martian Manhunter is definitely more heroic, but he has made hard choices in the past that was for the greater good. Something Black Adam frequently does to make the world right in his image.

The idea for me is the balancing act between animosity and respect they might have for each other.

2 Likes

They fight a lot in World War III.

2 Likes

Conner Kent and Dick Grayson. That might have happened already but I dont know about it.

1 Like

Stephanie Brown and Stargirl

3 Likes

Waffles vs pancakes debate coming up.

4 Likes

Impulse (Bart) and Superboy (Jon)

1 Like

3 Likes