what to read

Hey y’all, I really want to expand my regular reading to some different characters than usual. My frequents are batman and the rest of the bat family, flash, and aquaman. Are there any comics on the app that you guys recommend?

3 Likes

Birds of Prey (1996), although that might already be in your sights as it is a bat family book. This title features excellent dialogue between Oracle and Black Canary during high action scenes and a heart warming Babs and Grayson story.

The New Teen Titans (1980) - okay, so this book is in rotation of being taken down and a chunk is already off the site and more is planned to be taken down Monday. Still, this is a great series and deserves any kind of accalades that it received.

Flash: The Fastest Man Alive (2006) - I haven’t read this since it came out and I am excited to read it again. This book is a post Infinite Crisis title and we get to experience Bart Allen as the Flash as opposed to Wally West.

Booster Gold (2007) - This came out of the series 52 and made me a believer in Booster Gold. Once again, I haven’t read this series since it’s original release but remember enjoying this immensely.

3 Likes

Hawk and Dove 2011 #1-#5

2 Likes

Also watch young justice. You will get familiar with a lot of characters

2 Likes

Thanks @redhood

1 Like

Thanks @darkstar

2 Likes

I’m sorta doing the same. Justice League Dark and Batwoman are awesome in very different ways.

2 Likes

Justice league dark issues 1-12 are on here

2 Likes

Starman. It’s one of my favorite series of all time and almost half the series is already on here.

1 Like

The Beast Boy mini series is great!

1 Like