What To Expect From Our Community Week Celebration, October 23rd-30th, 2019

Come one, come all, to DC Universe’s Community Week 2019!

Push-Notification_600x300-Comm-Week

ABOUT COMMUNITY WEEK

Wednesday, October 23rd- Wednesday, October 30th

Starting Wednesday, October 23rd, DC Universe is proud to present our first annual week-long celebration of our wonderful Community members with 7 days packed to the brim; including talent from DC Universe Originals, top-notch comic book creators, licensed DC collectibles professionals & designers, and more!

You can get a quick peek at our calendar of events here, but make sure to visit our Community Events section to participate:

The calendar of events keeps growing with details and special guests every day, so be sure to keep checking back for more updates!

We couldn’t be more excited to ring in this new era of the DC Universe Community with you! :confetti_ball:

30 Likes

The DC Daily Crew can become honorary members of the Constanteam/Nerds of Prey!

7 Likes

waves his flag for the DC Collectibles dealio

I’ll probably be the only one here for that, but what the hey! Why not, Scott? Gotta get on the bus, Gus.

7 Likes

This all sounds awesome can’t do all of them but I’ll try to do most.

4 Likes

I won’t be able to participate much because of grad school :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be at work for most of this, but hopefully sometime down the road we can get some PM Q&As!

5 Likes

I’ll do whatever I am able to do. Looks like there’s a whole lot of fun planned though and I’m happy to see that.

2 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun, not sure how many I cam make but even if I can’t make it sounds like a great thread to go back and read. Definitely got to keep October 29th in mind.

5 Likes

Sam* :grin:

Cant wait for the Conner and Palmiotti QA!

2 Likes

Sounds fun! Hurray new Community!

1 Like

Wish I could have attended the Q&A with Anna Diop, but I was honestly thrilled to see a like by her profile today to me! I was like OMG! I was at work when it occurred. I read over her responses though and I am loving the way that the forums are set-up now. I was able to see the question she was responding to and everything. Such a wonderful experience. I hope to get to participate in a few of these though.

5 Likes

I’m sad I missed the watch-along. That would have been fun. Though my daughter has suggested we do our own little watch-along where she will talk all the way through the viewing. O_o I don’t think she understands how these work.

8 Likes

It’s still cute that your daughter wanted to have your own watch along.

3 Likes

How did you get the bat icon next to your profile pic?

2 Likes

Join the World of Bats book club :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This is awesome

1 Like

So what’s Saturday about, or is it a surprise?

1 Like

@CynicalPink Satuday is a celebration as well! We are having our first Day of Heroes! Look for special posts about all the heroes we love and join in our special Day of Heroes Watch-Along! :batman_hv_2: :clark_hv_4: :gl_hv_1:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!