What the heck happened to the Arrowverse?

Okay, I went to a website and got the complete watching order of the Arrowverse. This included Arrow, Flash, Constantine, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightning and Batwoman. I did this mainly because I wanted the crossovers to make sense and because I wanted to give the shows I’ve been complaining about a fair shake. I just saw the last Legends last night. And I have to say I was very disappointed. Now any one of these shows in the first season is not too bad. Flash, Arrow, Constantine and Legends are really good in the first season, Black Lightning was tight in his war on a street gang and even Supergirl was worth watching. Batwoman I had problems with but I ignored them. But as each season passed, Constantine only had one, each of the shows seemed to lose something in the writing mainly. The last three episodes of Arrow, after the Crisis crossover were the worst of the series. This last season of Legends of Tomorrow seems to be nothing but bad jokes and bad writing. And don’t get me started on the third season of Black Lightning which was the dumbest story arch of the bunch. It becomes more and more obvious that the CW writers never actually read the DC comics they are writing about and it is a shame that great show ideas were allowed to be handled so badly.

1 Like

Honestly it is like any other show out there. The longer the show goes on, the staler they get. I personally lost interest in the arrowverse last year and stopped watching most of them. I did watch the last season of Arrow to finish it out ( and it was a chore to watch ). I also tried out Batwoman and did not care for it either. I will probably give Superman a try, but not holding out much hope for it.

2 Likes