What the best Green Arrow Comic Series To Read

I just started reading the 2011 Green Arrow comics even though half of it is missing

3 Likes

Mike Grell stuff in the 80s is good.

Judd Winnicks run in GA and thru GA and BC is good as well

As for newer stuff the Ben Percy run was cool.

2 Likes

Also Kevin Smith’s run on Green Arrow… which is on here in the app is excellent.

2 Likes

Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters is pretty good. And the Black Arrow Saga

1 Like

To add on to those already mentioned the Lemire portion of the New 52 run is quite good.

Also the Denny O’Neil and Neal Adams run off Green Arrow and Green Lantern is a incredibly influential run. If you can handle older comics this is worth reading.

1 Like

The Kevin Smith and Rebirth runs are my favorites. The New 52 series is alot of fun too as is the Green Arrow/Black Canary ongoing series (not on DCU right now).

Some solid GA mini-series are Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters and Green Arrow: Year One.

3 Likes

Both the Longbow Hunters and the Kevin Smith run are good issues. I understand the Rebirth issues are going to finish up with issue #50.

1 Like

No way? I have green arrow on my pull list will it really end its run at 50?

1 Like

Yes indeed. #50 is the final issue of his Rebirth series.

4 Likes

Kevin Smith’s run is my personal favorite. I wasn’t a fan of the New 52 Green Arrow myself.

2 Likes

I liked the Brad Metzler run that followed Kevin Smith’s issues.

1 Like

@Vroom :pensive: that saddens me i really enjoy his comic. Oh well i guess that means something else i can replace it with or save some cash till something i like comes out

2 Likes

@SMELIO55, I was bummed when I saw the solicit for #50. The Rebirth GA is one of my favorite GA ongoings, especially when Benjamin Percy (have you heard him talk? He has a deep voice!) was writing it.

Like James Bond, Green Arrow will return.

3 Likes

Give the Mike Grell Green Arrow run a try.

2 Likes