What superhero do you think is the most plausible in real life?

So as the topic says who do you think is the most realistic. I am going to put a wrench in the machine no; Batman type characters that are stupidly dumb rich. So let’s discuss I think Green Lanterns is plausible we don’t know if there is some form of space cop out there. It’s a big world and incredibly bigger Universe!

3 Likes

Jim Gordon.

4 Likes

Nightwing.

5 Likes

Oracle. Saving the world behind a computer, anonymous to all. (God, I miss her.)

6 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

But hey, stupidly dumb rich characters aren’t necessarily unrealistic. There are billionaires in real life with, theoretically, enough resources to be (or sponsor) Batman.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion we all do @Behemoth I think he might get caught rather quick only so many people with his skill set

2 Likes

How many acrobats do you know?

2 Likes

Green Arrow. Anyone can practice and become a world class archer in a relatively short amount of time. Geena Davis nearly qualified for the Olympic Archery Team after taking up the sport two years earlier.

From the New York Times August 6, 1999

If everything goes her way, Geena Davis, the Oscar-winning actress, will be at the 2000 Sydney Olympics as a member of the United States archery team.

Despite taking up archery a little more than two years ago, Davis finished 29th among the 300 women at in the national championships July 12 to 16 in Oxford, Ohio. She and the others in the top 32 qualified for the United States Olympic trials semifinals Aug. 22 to 24 in Bloomfield, N.J.

Ok good point but if a person is a better than Olympic acrobat is going to be noticed also @Behemoth touché my friend touché like that’s my only argument you win

2 Likes

What about some meta human types the ones with powers or tools that give them powers. I think this is probably my worst question of the day ?

1 Like

Since we are on the topic of tushy. Nightwing does have a famous one that would be hard to recreate in real life.

2 Likes

@Behemoth I have read very weird to slightly disturbing articles on who has the best Butt in Dc and Nightwing wins :100: ! Also @Behemoth do you need a Cold shower seems like you have been “sitting on that one “ for the best opportunity

@TravisMorgan @HubCityQuestion @TheBatgirlofNML Did you see what I did there Dad joke of the year is it not funny I’ll see myself out

2 Likes

Nope. That just came to me.

2 Likes

oof

3 Likes

@Behemoth Believe me I’ve been reading comic books majority of my life ; and my wife has looked at me because of some weird idea popped in my head like something was wrong. So I understand. I have always said this and I will probably have it on my tombstone (I know no pepperoni just showed my age yep) ok I 100 percent believe reading comic books will teach a person to think outside of the box. Some of the ways hero’s have beat villains have come from wacky to that’s a really good idea . No one can dissuade me on that.

3 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML my 16 says that but in a oof

2 Likes