What show would you like to see created?

DC expands a wide array of characters and teams. I’m unsure if this questions has been asked before. What live action characters/teams would you like to see created for DC Universe?

I would personally enjoy a show centered around Cyborg.

4 Likes

I’d love to see a Question series, built around Vic Sage and Renee Montoya.

6 Likes

sandman or spectre

3 Likes

I would love a Red Hood & Arsenal series! We know Roy is somewhere in the Titans universe.

4 Likes

That would be a fantastic show. It would also introduce many people to more “non-mainstream” characters.

1 Like

Admittedly, these are two characters I know little about. Another benefit to this thread is I get introduced to new comics to read!

1 Like

The Question and Zatanna. 2 great characters who can easily each carry their own show without a monster budget

3 Likes

A hard TV-MA animated adaptation of The Authority.

1 Like

A bit out there, but how about a Metal Men series? It could do the whole “do androids dream” thing with just how human/alive the team really is.

1 Like

there are several: Dial H, Justice Society of America, Challengers of the Unknown, House of Mystery’s, be cool to see a Multiverse special series too.

2 Likes

Justice Society would be awesome!

1 Like

I’m not familiar with Metal Men? Are you talking like Red Tornado or was there a specific series? Just curious if there is a small android based comic series.

A Question/ Huntress series spin off from DCAU would mean I could die happy.

I would love a live action Batman series. We have cartoons and whatever the '60s was but a modern, realistic take on Batman like BTAS would be amazing.

2 Likes

Bringing in Vertigo, Fables would have been good b4 Once Upon a Time and Grimm sort of stole its thunder. Unwritten could be fun.

I don’t know if there’s anyone that could run with it, but a modern take on Shade the Changing Man could be really good.

Another property that could work, given all the superhero movies, is Planetary.

1 Like

Metal Men was a series about a team of robots with malleable bodies named after and made of various metals (Gold, Platinum, Tin, etc.) made by Dr. Magnus. They somehow developed human-like personalities despite that not being intended by Magnus.

2 Likes

I’d love to see The Endless

1 Like

I’ve been posting about a Cyborg series since DCU started. I would even be cool with an animated series or animated movie.

2 Likes

`

Interesting trivia, the reason Dial H For Hero was a Superboy backup for years back in the 80’s is because they were planning an animated show and wanted to keep it in peoples consciousness. The show never materialized but would love to know how far they got.

3 Likes

Justice League International: a TV-MA drama-comedy following characters like Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, Blue Beetle, Ice, Fire, etc.

3 Likes

Yes! That’d be awesome