What Should Be the Next TV Show Brought Back?

I feel like the justice league animated series met a good ending but I think that it would be nice for one more season about one of the newer threats to the jl maybe the no justice comics

2 Likes

Swamp thing!

2 Likes

Animated- BATMAN BEYOND! They already wrapped up Batman-TAS by tying it and Superman-TAS together with Justice league and Justice league unlimited.
Justice league unlimited could have gone on longerā€¦
Or forever if I had my way!

Live action- CONSTANTINE! That show was so incredible! Iā€™m ashamed to sayā€¦ I had never heard of it until I watched it here on DCuniverse. There are so many possible directions and stories that could be told and then tied together at the end of the series. Iā€™ve watched those Constantine episodes I think four times now since I first got DCuniverse maybe three I donā€™t remember.

DCā€¦ BRING BACK CONSTANTINE!!!
pretty please?

2 Likes

Aw man I loved beyond super fun., but ya if you beef up that show a bit it could an should be right in the mix he can tie in with alot series! An also like the underworld side of DC the weird an mystical things mixed w some horror gore an demons an creatures of the night ,phssss count me in!!

1 Like

Green Lantern: The Animated Series.

All of the others either ran their course or ended so long ago that itā€™d be better to do a new show based on the property they were based on.

GLTAS is still within an acceptable time frame to where it can continue, hence my vote for it.

4 Likes

that is true, except for Batman Beyond

2 Likes

I stand by my original statement. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m on the same page with @nightwing615 @Jorr750 and @GeoffJohnsFan2020- bring this team back pleez! Teen Titans GO is a blast to watch but I really miss the textured storytelling of Teen Titans.

3 Likes

The Aquaman show! They should revive it! So many possible arcs and plots! Oh and I mean the one with Justin Hartley

1 Like

Since were discussing the return of cancelled shows; Krypton might be coming back :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Its been revealed

1 Like

Um I would love a new Batman Beyond series (just not a revival/continuation) HOWEVER Iā€™m gonna have to go with Green Lantern TAS.

3 Likes

I loved Bewareā€™s use of the lesser known villains and how they echoed more well known ones like Anarky echoed Joker and Magpie Catwoman, etc. to give some familiarity to the show. What turned me off was their complete disregard for the mythos. And a small thing that irritated me was Alfred. He wasnā€™t as old and it was weird for me.

1 Like