What Should Be the Next TV Show Brought Back?

Since Young Justice came back, what should be next?

• Teen Titans season 6
  • Batman beyond
  • Legion of Super Heroes
  • Batman The Animated Series
  • Super Friends
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

Swamp Thing

5 Likes

I voted titans but I would like beware the Batman as well

3 Likes

Agreed, No one remembers the show!

2 Likes

Yeah I wish more people saw it.
I really like how they used the obscure bat villains. It looked like they were building an outsiders angle too which is never used outside the comics so I was exited but then that cancellation.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the Green Lantern animated series. I’d love to see that brought back

8 Likes

I actually thought about putting Beware the Batman on here

4 Likes

I agree, it actually had mostly Dick Grayson villains

3 Likes

How about Justice League. I really enjoyed that cartoon and I never thought the last season was the best send off. I watched listened to/watched the video of a podcast (Talking Toons with Rob Paulsen, link included) where the cast actually talked about wanting to do this.

6 Likes

Teen Titans Season 06

2 Likes

I’d choose Teen Titans for sure! That show seriously needs to come back

1 Like

I know it’s not an animated series but I’d like to see a reshoot at a 2nd season w Constantine with what they’ve done so far , It was a cool fun an funny . I think it can be a awsome wild ride w tons of possibilities, go great w justice league dark an Swamp Thing #saveswampthing !! A whole otherside to DC, Perfect recipe for a TV MA show

6 Likes

I went with Batman Beyond btw bc I loved watching the show an reading the comic the beyond world
Is a super fun time with new an old villans an story lines all mixed up in future techno era this stuff is crazy, plus the JL beyond ties

3 Likes

I’m with you on this. It was such a great show

It would be amazing if Teen Titans season 6 was made as an HBO Max exclusive

4 Likes

Green Lantern The Animated Series

2 Likes

Other: Beware the Batman or Green Lantern TAS. Both deserved additional seasons. The other shows listed had more than one season, so these two should get a chance.

2 Likes

The green lantern series was great they touch base on alot of things we see in the reading line up , they left it wide open for season 2 I could easily see it going 3 plus all the little things they put in for u background wise , I’m pretty sure the book of black has a cameo!

3 Likes

Great idea

1 Like

boooooooooooo