what’s your favorite super pet?!

Bat Cow

3 Likes

I’m not sure if he counts but if you’ve been reading Justice league lately Jarro has been pretty fun.

3 Likes

What about Proty, and the Legion of Super Pets? And if Dexx counts as a pet, then I pick G’Nort

Protty II

I’m with staroflyra, BAT COW!

The BLOODY slaughterhouse fight sceen with Bruce and Damien, verses Pyg’s minions that introduced the super pet is a glorious scene.

Damian says “I’m definatley a vegetarian now, and also, THIS is Bat-Cow!”

And it’s some high quality Morrison surreal. Everything in the story is so DARK, but then there’s this cow…with a bat symbol on it…just wandering around the cave. (Batcow was injected with Pyg’s virus, and was needed to engineer the anti-virus).

And now, (because Damien loved it) on the grounds of Wayne manor chewing grass, is this cow, with natural bat-symbol on it…BATCOW!

I do have to give an runner up to Goliath!

Damien’s crazy Bat/Gorilla/Bull genetic experimentation beast of war (a present from his grandfather)

Trained to obey a whistle around Robin’s neck. He rides the back of the creature like some demonic falcor.

It eats whole cows, which is why Damien Keeps Goliath in a mountain cave and NOT the manor. (And also Alfred would freak)

Barbara Gordon

Bat cow