What’s your favorite DC Crossover?

I want to know what’s your favorite Crossover in DC Comics. I’m honestly at a tie with Blackest Night and Flashpoint!

4 Likes

Man that’s tough. Flashpoint is up there. Blackest Night/Brightest Day. I’ll name the less accredited ones I love instead. Forever Evil Blight, Rotworld, Godhead. Back to other more famous ones. COIE, Convergence, The Janus Directive, War of the Gods. I’ll stop there b4 I use up other people’s picks. Might be easier for some but too many I love.

3 Likes

Company-wide, Crisis on Infinite Earths, almost certainly, though Legends and Blackest Night are both pretty good too.

Including more localized crossovers, KnightsEnd (or the broader Knightfall Saga if you count that as all one thing).

3 Likes

I didn’t like Convergence

3 Likes

Batman/Superman public enemies

3 Likes

@DickGrayson123 I wish I got the action figures from that line looked like it came straight out of the book. Try to get them now and the prices are crazy!

3 Likes

A lot of people don’t. I think it’s amazing. Especially the 1st few battles. Batgirl (Steph vs Catman) (Cass vs Gorilla Grodd) & HQ vs Captain Carrot, Flash vs Fastback. Its like a Mortal Kombat between characters from all realms. Thought it was a great idea. Also, I’m duty bound to ask. You did read them all in the proper order correct?

2 Likes

I like the crisis on infinite earths comics very large group of crossovers in that.
I also like flashpoint allot
But what was pretty freaking sweet was seeing blue devil with swamp thing!

4 Likes

I like Flash point, Crisis on infinite earths, and I am reading convergence and enjoying it.

3 Likes

Yeah I really like the story arc of the US becoming under the rule of a tyrant and Bats and Supes being like " Come catch these hands then bruh!" Lol

3 Likes

I’ve only read Crisis and Metal. I have to say Metal because I just enjoyed the insanity. But that will probably change to Blackest Night when I read later this year.

3 Likes

@NYJt3 I’m actually really excited for Metal 2 and the DCeased 2

3 Likes

@dogwelder9 I havent heard of that. I’ll have to check it out.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Metal 2.
Still haven’t read DCeased 1 yet but it’s on my list.

2 Likes

@NYJt3 I wish I could send you my copy of DCeased I really would. I bet it’s going to be the book of the year!

1 Like