What’s Your Favorite DC City?

What, no Hub City—

I’m just kidding. Not even The Question likes Hub City.

4 Likes

What’s Hub City???

1 Like

The city The Question is from.

1 Like

The Question has his own city???

1 Like

Yup. Although the Question has patrolled in Gotham every now and then.

1 Like

Hmmm. Okay. At least that’s one city that has something going for it. DC has so many cities that they don’t use.

2 Likes

Hub City isn’t just the home of The Question, but most Charlton Comics characters acquired by DC. That includes Blue Beetle, Nightshade, and possibly Captain Atom. It’s a city rife with crime and corruption even worse than Gotham, but with fewer supervillains.

The Question temporarily moved operations to Gotham on only two occasions: in the miniseries BATMAN/HUNTRESS: CRY FOR BLOOD, and the maxiseries 52.

5 Likes

As much as i like Gotham, (I’m from there) central takes the win, there pretty chill there.

3 Likes

I said metropolis, because even though Batman is my favorite hero, his city isn’t all that great to me. It’s interesting, but metropolis is just so beautiful and even after alien attacks or giant robots, it stays that way(well if you don’t include the whole injustice incident!).

2 Likes

I still prefer Gotham over Metropolis, but you honestly make a great point. It’s like New York City or any other big city in the way it recovers from destructive events. Really adding extra meaning to the name “Metropolis.”

2 Likes

Unless it’s Gotham, without a hero it’d still be attacked often, lol

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of Metropolis and I think it’s got a lot of personality, if more subdued than Gotham. It’s underrated.

That said, I read one page of James Robinson’s Starman and immediately felt like I’d lived in Opal City for a decade.

So Opal far and away gets my vote for best city.

3 Likes

Who would of guessed a revolving asylum considered home sweet home by social deviants and moral misfits to place number one. Good thing I’m a man of vision and voted accordingly. What is that intolerable rubber chiroptera mask badit upto now days?!?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Where is that Gotham lol

3 Likes

Yep, gotta love it!

3 Likes

Central City gets no love. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

According to my sources (aka the Batcomputer) February 11th is Flash Day, in which the citizens of Central City have a parade dedicated to the Flash…

We can’t even have parades in Gotham! Y’all are having fun over there :grin:

Flash Day is also on my birthday, looks like I have a trip to plan lol.

2 Likes

Oh we have parades…

2 Likes

I mean we do, but we shouldn’t :laughing:

2 Likes