• Metropolis
  • Gotham City
  • Central City
  • Coast City
  • Star City
  • Blüdhaven
  • Other

0 voters

I’ve been thinking about this recently and figured I might as well make a thread about it (assuming no one else already has.) Nevertheless, excluding Gotham and Metropolis, I’m a big fan of The Flash’s Central City, The Question’s Hub City, and the Atom’s Ivy Town (not a city technically but meh whatever.)

6 Likes

Gotham lol yo can just make a poll

3 Likes

That’s a good point actually… I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before…

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Midvale and National City of course :grin:

2 Likes

How do you make a poll

2 Likes

When you’re making a thread, you go to the little settings icon, where build poll Is one of the options. I didn’t know how to do it until now.

2 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

Definitely Central City :grin:

3 Likes

Central City always felt the most lively to me.

3 Likes

I agree, Star City as well.

3 Likes

I just feel some sort of way when I open a comic and the first page says “Gotham”… all the feels.

4 Likes

It’s all about Burnside. Oh yeah!

4 Likes

A city full of maniacs and all around lunatics somehow has this “at home” feeling. That is the power of Gotham.

4 Likes

Lol. Exactly @Rip_Rubbler!

3 Likes

Gotham is fantastic

8 Likes

For me, it’d be Coast City #1, Metropolis #2. Although really you probably wouldn’t want to live in a city that is home to a superhero, since they get attacked so often. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Okay that’s perfect.

3 Likes

I gotta say Bludhaven cuz it’s so versatile. If you need a dirty, corrupt, dangerous place it has that. If you need an industrial, shipping harbor it has that. If you need bright, neon lights, night life it has that too.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like