What’s the Best DC Animated Show Ever?

It’s either BTAS (in which case, the best episode is “Clay Face”) or Brave and the Bold (where the best is “The Mask of Matches Malone,” followed closely by “Chill of the Night”).

3 Likes

BTAS or Justice League. Too close to call. I wish they would revive those.

2 Likes

The Batman with BTBAB a close second & GLAS in the solid third slot.

THE “DCAU” has its day. But that day has long past, and the more I watch DCAU stuff, like the first remastered season of BB, the more dated they feel.

2 Likes

My favorite used to be Young Justice by a mile, but now I’m not so sure.
Got high hopes for Harley, TBH.

1 Like

BTAS, JLTAS and Young Justice

1 Like

@Desade man i feel the exact way, but i can watch the old stuff all day.

2 Likes

Young Justice is the only one worth watching.

1 Like

Now and forever: Superman the Animated Series!

3 Likes

It use to be young justice but after the newest season it kinda killed it for me didn’t like the new team so I will say the original teen titans is my favorite

2 Likes

Definitely Young Justice.

2 Likes

I think it’s Superman tas. Also I’m surprised that no one has said Batman Beyond. I assumed that it was one of the most popular shows.

3 Likes

Probably young justice cause this was sorta the first dc animated show to have a over arching storyline plus the characters

2 Likes

Young Justice - Misplaced

2 Likes

@.50710 dude I’ve been waiting for anyone to say it! I love it too, it’s just not my favorite.

1 Like

Batman The Animated Series

Too many good episodes so I’ll just say my favorite episode with My ALL time favorite DC character; Mr Freeze

DEEP FREEZE

3 Likes

@mrbtjo great choice! That’s in my top 5 btas episodes, its so sad but amazing.

2 Likes

Justice League Unlimited, though BTAS is a close second.

4 Likes

Justice League, the episode is “Twilight”. In it we see a connection to Superman the Animated Series as it is mentioned that Darksied had mind wiped Superman and used him as a dupe. I also liked the introduction to New Genesis.

2 Likes

I’d have to say Young Justice. It has such amazing seasons-long plots and I’ve loved the show since it came out. But the entire DCAU is great and I especially liked Justice League Unlimited because of all the characters involved. I prefer team shows over ones centered around a single character like Batman or Superman.

3 Likes

Superman the animated series, is my all time dav, but i am also a big fan of the cheesy Plastic Man TV show

2 Likes