What’s New 1/5: New Year, New Comics!

It’s (finally!) 2021, and we’re starting off the new year right with a slate of fresh comics for you to read, and new things to discuss in the Community! So shake off any residual effects from your socially distant New Year’s Eve celebration, and read on to find out what’s new this week!

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES:

NEW COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

14 Likes

Ty @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. I haven’t chatted with u in forever. Hope u & Mr. Pretty Poison had a great Holiday Season…:green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

4 Likes

A bit off topic but I’ll leave it here since I don’t know where else to put it - I’d love a “What’s New This Week” for all of DC. New shows, new movies, new comics in shops, things that aren’t on DCUI like the Batman: Wayne Family Adventures, new items in the shop, new DVD/Blu-Ray releases, shows/movies added to streaming services, etc. Basically - everything that is going on in the DC world in the coming week. We’re all DC fanatics here and I would love to know that by being a DC Universe Infinite member I won’t miss a thing regardless of where it is distributed.

4 Likes