What’s New 1/19: DC Universe Infinite is (Nearly) Here!

1-13 is already digitized and archival quality through DC The Atom Archives 1+2 from the DC Archive Edition series

Hello apologies if dumb question, I’m kinda new to to how stuff works here. Is there any way to know roughly when stuff will be added to the archives in the future? Asking because there’s a ton of later issues of Denny O’Neil Green Lantern missing and I was thinking I might hunt down physical copies unless I can reasonably expect that they’ll be digitized within the next few months. Is there like a schedule?

1 Like

So thrilled with the new DC Universe Infinite. Is there any chance you might add the Captain Carrot comics to the archives? Along with Amethyst, Captain Carrot was one of my first DC series and I would love the chance to read them again without having to try digging them out of my boxes. And I was so thrilled that the first three issues of the new Amethyst series were up. So wonderful and remind me so much of the original series. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Is there any way we could get the comics from “Quality Comics” like Doll Man?

What are DC Archives? I know what the physical books are, but when I search the digital library, nothing related comes up.

Each week from now on most of the comics published six months ago appear in our library.

There are huge gaps in our library from comic book issues that were not yet digitized.

Most weeks we get a small number of these older comics from the Archives.

The chief archivist will be doing an Q and A here soon

2 Likes

@Ckeith.15876 - I can’t make any promises, but I put in a request for Captain Carrot. Thanks for letting us know what you would like to have on the platform.

@KendallMJohnson - I’ve sent your request up as well!

@TurokSonOfStone1950 - I couldn’t have said it better, thanks for explaining!

@scarecroe - Turok definitely explained it better than I could have. Let us know if you need anything else!

2 Likes

Thanks. I suppose this is related: Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age comics could use some expansion - Comic Books - DC Community

1 Like

Glad to have so many new things added! I’m excited to see what all will be coming up! It’s great to be back on the boards!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I just have such a sentimental attachment to Captain Carrot. That bunny is one of the reasons I started collecting and reading comics, after all.

1 Like

I’m sure you’re not the only one. :slight_smile: